The Myers-Briggs Type Indicator Thread

INTP. I guess I'm in the club, guis.

Edit: Took it again, still INTP, and I always get 100% introverted.

I feel like no one likes me anymore :( Or at all :(
We don't dislike you. Although it isn't very nice of you to spill your emotions into this thread. It has nothing to do with you. I suggest you talk to people upfront to solve your problems instead of feeling bad about yourself on an internet forum. It will help.

I feel like no one likes me anymore :( Or at all :(
What has anyone done to put you down, or rather, prove to you that they hate you? I have yet to see it.

Your other thread you made "Need help :(" I think it was, was about you coming to us as a community for help in your situation, not everyone was kind but surely nobody hates you over it. I don't know why you bumped it again today though, as it is old news and over with.

So please, provide evidence on this matter.

What has anyone done to put you down, or rather, prove to you that they hate you? I have yet to see it.

Your other thread you made "Need help :(" I think it was, was about you coming to us as a community for help in your situation, not everyone was kind but surely nobody hates you over it. I don't know why you bumped it again today though, as it is old news and over with.

So please, provide evidence on this matter.
It's not an issue of whether anyone hates him or not, because nobody does. No need to "ask for evidence", that's not going to further anything. He feels bad about himself, plain and simple. Asking him to further explain himself on a non-existent issue only will make him more aggravated.
You guys do know I'm kidding... right? I'm perfectly fine.
Don't deceive like that. You aren't helping yourself. I'm going to leave this thread now, as the main issue is within yourself, and the thread is derailed. Good day, sir.

It's not an issue of whether anyone hates him or not, because nobody does. No need to "ask for evidence", that's not going to further anything. He feels bad about himself, plain and simple. Asking him to further explain himself on a non-existent issue only will make him more aggravated.

Don't deceive like that. You aren't helping yourself. I'm going to leave this thread now, as the main issue is within yourself, and the thread is derailed. Good day, sir.
When you leave this thread is dead >.>

Relevant:
Myers_Briggs_Pony-%2528n1309917846337%2529.jpg

ENFP, I've done this test 8 time now, from about 2-3 diffrent sources. Trying to average out what one I get the most... Every time it's been ENFP.

Back