The Official T9K Pokemon League

And research has begun. In one week, I will check the status of everyone and see where we stand.
If we lack numbers (I.E. We have 3 people who are ready and no one else), then we'll set up something smaller in the mean time while everyone gets their things in order.
If we have less than 3 people, I'll hold for another week and check again.

And research has begun. In one week, I will check the status of everyone and see where we stand.
If we lack numbers (I.E. We have 3 people who are ready and no one else), then we'll set up something smaller in the mean time while everyone gets their things in order.
I'm confirmed, in.

Played while at work until my battery died, got to the 2nd gym. Will be all set to go in a week with my team transferred over.

I possess 6 Steel types. Not the exact ones I was looking for, but enough to form a team in the meantime. I may have my proper team together within the week, however. I have move tutors to employ.

I possess 6 Steel types. Not the exact ones I was looking for, but enough to form a team in the meantime. I may have my proper team together within the week, however. I have move tutors to employ.
Take your time and make sure everything is as you want it to be. I can almost guarantee that the League will lack numbers for some time. I have the small something planned out a bit, and it should tide people over and get them in the correct mindset for this whole shindig, the mindset being "Let's have some fucking fun with this shit." As to what the small something is, people can wait until the time comes to unveil it. :p

Top of the mountain, whatever badge that means I have. Been busy playing the new Dragon Age game, but I'll power through Pokemon later today and get my shit set up.

Top of the mountain, whatever badge that means I have. Been busy playing the new Dragon Age game, but I'll power through Pokemon later today and get my shit set up.
Still levelling up a few members of the team.
I've got my 3rd badge, I'll be ready to transfer my team over soon enough. I'll need to EV train them when I bring them over.
By the sounds of the things, another week is going to likely be needed, possibly more. Take your time, people. Remember that this is a thing solely for fun. :3

Longer than a week. Shut up, I know.

Checking in. Where does everyone stand?

6 Steel-types possessed, but not the ones in my original plan. I still have some that I'd like to breed, but with my supply of 'mons, I should be capable enough anyway.

I would be capable of some exhibition matches before we have a larger roster to compete with.

6 Steel-types possessed, but not the ones in my original plan. I still have some that I'd like to breed, but with my supply of 'mons, I should be capable enough anyway.

I would be capable of some exhibition matches before we have a larger roster to compete with.
I'm a fan of exhibition. I'm curious to see how people with X/Y will do with people with OR/AS. Not saying that those with the newest game have an advantage, but just wanting to make sure there aren't any compatibility issues, which I'm sure there may not be.

I'm a fan of exhibition. I'm curious to see how people with X/Y will do with people with OR/AS. Not saying that those with the newest game have an advantage, but just wanting to make sure there aren't any compatibility issues, which I'm sure there may not be.

Battles between X/Y and ORAS cannot use Mega Evolutions from ORAS.

That might be crucial to some gyms.

I've got to go through the Battle Maison a little more to get to 100%, and I still need to create my badge, but I'm pretty much ready.

Still not finalized due to focusing on schoolwork. This is my last week for the semester, however.

Regardless, I do have a usable team of 6 steels to employ.

Passed by the week mark again. Totally not on purpose.

By a show of hands, who has ORAS and is moderately comfortable with using their team against other people?

In spite of previous troll/shittalking I've been slammed with work and haven't had the time/motivation to put into ORAS the last several weeks.

I'm not ready. Stopped working on my team a bit ago. I've got most of them bred right, just have to EV train, then level up. I've been working on AS over my team as of late.

Back