The Official T9K Pokemon League

That could be legit. They had that as a download pokemon for HG/SS.

Now if it was a Shiny, 6 IV Mew... I'd be suspicious that it's not legit.
I know it's not legit, and to make it even more fun, it's name is White Power. Doesn't mean I'm not happy I got it, that's one less legendary I need to acquire for my collection. I never use my legendary pokemon anyway, so i see no issue with having it.

that's one less legendary I need to acquire for my collection. I never use my legendary pokemon anyway
Exactly the same as me. I think I'm missing only 4 legendaries from the entire list at this point. They aren't for using, but only for the satisfaction of knowing that you've collected them all, which takes time and effort.

I traded a lvl 52 Scizor for a Zygarde the other day, so now I have mine for keeping, and one for trading.

Thursday, March 26, 2015 @ 7:00 AM
Mewtwo: Caught using 3 Ultra balls and 1 Dusk Ball

I need to get back into Pokemon. I have Omega Ruby, but I need to get my good Pokemon out of Pokemon X.

Also, is Mega Diancie good? I haven't moved her from X to Omega Ruby, so I haven't gotten to see her true power.

I need to get back into Pokemon. I have Omega Ruby, but I need to get my good Pokemon out of Pokemon X.

Also, is Mega Diancie good? I haven't moved her from X to Omega Ruby, so I haven't gotten to see her true power.
Good Pokemon if that's what you wanna use. You need to build a team around her that covers her major weaknesses like choice banded Scizor with Bullet Punch. The ability Magic Bounce is good as it can reflect moves like willowisp, stealth rocks, and others that aren't direct attacks.

No need to be rude.
What do you mean? There's no part in my comment where I attacked anyone or had bad intentions. I'm bringing attention to this with a small post. "No need to be rude"? I honestly don't care about this as much as I did a year ago since there are plenty of casual Pokemon communities who have much more organized and efficient ways to have a League. There are tons of awesome people who use IM such as IRC or Skype instead of passive aggressive people who agree with "likes". I wanna revive this to have some fun with the community and took the time to get back on the site. Sorry if I was misunderstood.

What do you mean? There's no part in my comment where I attacked anyone or had bad intentions. I'm bringing attention to this with a small post. "No need to be rude"? I honestly don't care about this as much as I did a year ago since there are plenty of casual Pokemon communities who have much more organized and efficient ways to have a League. There are tons of awesome people who use IM such as IRC or Skype instead of passive aggressive people who agree with "likes". I wanna revive this to have some fun with the community and took the time to get back on the site. Sorry if I was misunderstood.
Ignoring the obvious shot, there was a reason I left this thread unattended. It was to test the actual interest of people. Needless to say, I'm not at all shocked by the results. :coffee: I knew interest had died, simply because nothing was ready, despite getting negative feedback on delaying it until it was. It was essentially like starting the race a week before the racers even get there. At that point, it becomes more of a chaotic mess than something streamlined and ready to go. On top of that, several people who showed interest have seemingly vanished off the face of the planet. People have lives to live, things to see, places to be, people to do, etc. As a result, people don't have time or they've just forgotten. /shrug - I wanna say I'm heartbroken to see where this ended up so far, but to be honest, I'm really not. This whole thing brought out quite a bit of negativity from myself and others. Granted, I'm a stupid bitchy koala who has issues explaining things clearly, but hey. To clarify, I'm not saying this is dead in the ground yet. Perhaps the spark will return soon, and people will be interested again. Who knows?
:pika:

people to do
maxresdefault.jpg

Reworking a few things for the better. Hopefully, it'll make more people interested/rekindle the spark some people had.

Working on a lot of things, actually.

Just a head's up.

:coffee:

Alright, I'm sleepy and exhausted. Let's see how well I can do this....

I have been thinking for about a week now about this whole thing. What were some complaints people had, what deterred some people, why it died out so fast. I believe I figured it out. The reason shit took so long to get going? I aimed too high. Having 12 people set-up with teams was a tall order, especially considering that hindered the challenger numbers as well. People want something fun, not something that might end up feeling tedious.

With that being said, the number of gym leaders is being reduced.

Now, hear me out. This would not only make set-up faster, but allow more people to take the challenge, AND allow for easier rank switches as the leaders themselves duel for positions should they want. If enough hype gets generated, we can add more should people want more, or hell, make an entire spinoff league all together. The lower number, I believe, would also instill a sense of pride in those who have the position. They are one of few who can say they are a gym leader. The exact number hasn't been determined yet. We will see where this takes us.

Up next, I'm giving EVEN MORE freedom when it comes to making a team. The Single-Type clause is still in effect, but to those who have been trying to build your team, do you have that one party member who just attributes nothing to your team, but they're there for the type coverage they give you? Do you wish you had an alternative?

I am enabling the use of Wildcard Pokemon. You know how Lance has a Charizard and a Gyrados AND an Aerodactyl, yet none of them are Dragon type? Well, those who wish to be Gym Leaders can now do that, too. HOWEVER, there are 2 strings attached:

Number 1: Similar to Lance's team, they must fit the part. If you are the Fighting type leader and you want a Venusaur for example, that's not happening, but a pokemon like Electabuzz will work fine. Yes, this does mean you can have pokemon of different types on you team. The limit is set at 2, or 1 if the pokemon is your optional Legendary or Mega Evo.

Number 2: To still keep things interesting, 4+ members of your team must have a signature move. No, I don't mean the "Only this pokemon can learn this attack" moves. I mean the move all the gym leaders in the game have. All of them have one move that is their trump card, the move they give the player once the battle is over. You don't have to give the move away to your opponent if you lose, but you need to have one. I don't care what the move is. Should you choose to take wildcard pokemon, 4+ pokemon on your team must know the attack. "But that ruins strategy! :eek:" Only if you reveal your hand immediately, and again, It can be any move you wish. It could be a standard like Earthquake for all I care, and it doesn't matter if someone has the same move as you, because 9 times out of 10, you both have different plans for the move anyway.

THESE ARE ONLY FOR IF YOU CHOOSE TO HAVE WILDCARD POKEMON. IF YOU DON'T WANT TO HAVE THEM, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TAKE THEM, BUT THEY ARE THERE FOR YOU SHOULD YOU WANT THEM. IF YOU DO TAKE THEM, FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE STIPULATIONS WILL RESULT IN YOU BEING ASKED TO DO SO, OR YOU WILL BE SKIPPED OVER UNTIL YOU DO, REGARDLESS OF HOW READY YOUR TEAM IS. THIS SHOULD BE CLEAR AND OBNOXIOUS ENOUGH FOR PEOPLE TO GET THE MESSAGE NOW.

As I said previously, old teams are still valid as long as they still obey the Single-Type Clause and the 1 Mega Evo/Legendary/neither rule.

No pokemon are banned, even not-fully-evoled ones, if you wanna be neat and run something unique.

You can design your team to based on any form of battles. Single, Double, Triple, Rotation, I don't care. Your team, your gym. Have fun.

No moves or abilities are banned. Yes, this includes Protean, Conversion, Color Change, Conversion 2, Transform, etc. Everyone is free to have a trick or two up their sleeves. This is no exception. Yes, this also means the likes of accuracy lowering and evasion raising moves. There are ways around them. Also, 1-hit-KO moves. If you wanna gamble like that, and it pays off, then good job, ya lucky bastard.

I think that about sums this up.
Excuse me while I attempt to not die from the amount of pain I'm in.
:snorlax:
Thoughts and criticisms are appreciated and wanted.

Back