The really really really late T9k'ers hangout thread. (or really early!)

Bored

It's 5AM in the morning and where is everyone? Sleeping all cozy in their nice warm beds. Well not everyone is asleep, feel free to drop by a line if you're ever in a predicament like this because goodness knows I can't be the only one that lives on this horrid European schedule.
alone.jpg

So, it's currently 10:40 pm here and considering I'm a night owl I'll probably be awake all night so...

What's everyone been up to recently?

p
You people need to get a job.

Also, this is a message board, not a chatroom.

*shakes cane*
but I was at work when I made this. :)

also this is a legit topic of t9k'ers that are up late and feeling alone :p (or how people cope with having a screwed up sleep schedule.)

p
but I was at work when I made this. :)

also this is a legit topic of t9k'ers that are up late and feeling alone :p (or how people cope with having a screwed up sleep schedule.)

OP wasn't clear. Subsequent posts indicate pattern equivalent to that of a chatroom. After processing amended statement above, it has been determined that thread should be moved to Random. Topic too broad for Mature Discussion.

Bored, y u b so bored?

OP wasn't clear. Subsequent posts indicate pattern equivalent to that of a chatroom. After processing amended statement above, it has been determined that thread should be moved to Random. Topic too broad for Mature Discussion.

Bored, y u b so bored?
How can this not be a mature discussion about unconventional sleeping patterns and what people actually do that has given them such a horrid sleeping pattern? I mean it's not like we're talking ponies or anything like that to be thrown in random :p.

That just screams to me Moondoggy is actually a cybernetic computer system that is growing self-aware.

Moondoggy is Skynet.

I don't see how other people really can stay up so late, reminds me of the kids at school that used to sleep during class. Guess they were the ones that would pull all nighters?

See, I wake up at around 0300 most days. Yay for adjusting my sleep schedule so that I only require 5-6 hours of sleep!

I generally wake up at 6:50 am to get ready for school and take my shower and on weekends I wake up whenever. In regards to sleep, I usually go to bed at around 2-3 am every night. It was painful at first but now that I've done it for a while I'm used to it.

Back