The really really really late T9k'ers hangout thread. (or really early!)

ok let me rephrase that,
any human individual needs at least 8hrs of sleep to be considered healthy.
(this is a fact from one of my dads textbooks from medical school)

EDIT: those crash days are the cause of not getting your 8hrs of sleep, btw.

Meh, the believed required sleep to function fully has changed so much over the years that who even knows. All I know is.. Bill Clinton ran on 4 hours per night, I need 6, and to achieve peak anabolic state you need 8. Oooosh.

1344033303234_7410258.png

I don't see how other people really can stay up so late, reminds me of the kids at school that used to sleep during class. Guess they were the ones that would pull all nighters?
In my last two years of school, I would sleep during class because I would never sleep at night. I regret it though because of where my life is now. I don't recommend to anybody to sleep during class.

In my last two years of school, I would sleep during class because I would never sleep at night. I regret it though because of where my life is now. I don't recommend to anybody to sleep during class.
Alright, I think I'll sleep more than :p

>tells people not to sleep in class
>slept in 3 of my classes today
>plan on sleeping in more tomorrow
>MFW i'm actually doing pretty good in school.

But he's right, try not to sleep in classes if you can help it.

Back