The RPG/JRPG/MMORPG Thread

Star Ocean: Till the End of Time was amazing ! It was a huge mindfuck for me when I found out you were playing a game inside a game inside another game.

Also did anybody here anything about FF VERSUS XIII. Im really just annoyed that Square would release a whole trilogy of games nobody really wanted before there most overhyped game to date. Although it has lost most of its hype due to the fact they annouced it like SIX YEARS AGO.

Also did anybody here anything about FF VERSUS XIII. Im really just annoyed that Square would release a whole trilogy of games nobody really wanted before there most overhyped game to date. Although it has lost most of its hype due to the fact they annouced it like SIX YEARS AGO.
XIII is actually a good game, in my opinion, and the closest FF to date in terms of sales to VII. XIII is getting so much attention, because Square made a promise to its fans, that if another FF game can pass VII in popularity, they would finally remake it. Aside from XIII having one of the most memorable cast of characters in the FF series, people also like the direction the combat went.

rpg-7_2.jpg

amidoingitrite

Don't get me wrong I love the XIII trilogy; but it took some real bravery to release two sequels to games fans supposedly called " The Worst in the Series " all they did was quicken the combat to where your not just standing there. And people said the combat was easier. Go fight Yomi in XIII-2 without a cactuar .

Back