To my Aussie friends (SRS BZNS)

I think that the Australians and Americans have learned a very important lesson from Princess Celestia
Trollestia.png

We in canada have cute animals too, like the polar bear (cubs are cutest) the canada lynx, beavers, lots of types of squirrels(lots of which are CUTE), prairie dogs, bobcats, cougars, arctic fox, other fox, gray wolves, wolverine (an actual animal) and lots lots more.. :D

Meanwhile in Australia...

I swear... for an industrialized country, you guys have way too many big ass bugs. It's no wonder you guys need some allied reinforcements. I guess its a good thing too that Vorsprung is a pyro.
That's not even a big huntsman. I've seen bigger.
And damn straight! I fuckin' hate insects! And they're everywhere! Sydney is home to the world's most deadly spider! So I became the world's most deadly Pyro!

...But back on track, I seriously think it's a good thing that Australia and America are working together more.
Seriously, we're two of the biggest economies in the world. We will be bosslike together.

Meanwhile in Australia...

I swear... for an industrialized country, you guys have way too many big ass bugs. It's no wonder you guys need some allied reinforcements. I guess its a good thing too that Vorsprung is a pyro.
my avatar says it all. but back on topic i for one don't like the idea of american troops coming over to australia. i think that it would make us a bit of a "target" but if it helps us then i am cool with it. time will tell but for now i am not a fan of the idea. i do like america and australia coming closer. i think that is great but i just don't see the reason for the troops to come over here.

my avatar says it all. but back on topic i for one don't like the idea of american troops coming over to australia. i think that it would make us a bit of a "target" but if it helps us then i am cool with it. time will tell but for now i am not a fan of the idea. i do like america and australia coming closer. i think that is great but i just don't see the reason for the troops to come over here.

I see your point but remember that the troops would be working together on the battlefield so it's probably a good idea to be training together. We'll probably be sending some of our troops over to the USA to train them there.

I see your point but remember that the troops would be working together on the battlefield so it's probably a good idea to be training together. We'll probably be sending some of our troops over to the USA to train them there.
yeh i guess that is fair enough. but why send the troops over to train here. can't they just join forces if there is a war instead of sending troops to the other places? They would still be joining forces just not training together

I don't care about this personally, It might do good, it might do bad. only time will tell. There's Just the only thing I didn't like about america was a long ago, when McNamara said none of Americas allies helped in the Vietnam war.
:facepalm:
That's all in the past though, I can see both sides benefiting from this.
it sickens me that when the australian veterans returned from vietnam they got no recognition whatsoever. my grandfather was in the war and that is just sad how everyone worked so hard and not a single fuck was given from the soldiers. f.y.i mr grandad was a cook not a veteran but what i just wrote stays the same.

yeh i guess that is fair enough. but why send the troops over to train here. can't they just join forces if there is a war instead of sending troops to the other places? They would still be joining forces just not training together
Once again it is probably for the better if they train together so that they are cohesive when they fight together.

well it seems this thread is now over-run with seals so i will now contribute my efforts.... dam cuteness is contagious.
seal1.jpg

seal2.jpg

First off, if china was to attack america, they would go through australia first, since you guys are allies with us, and they don't want to guard their backs from a chance of retaliation from you guys while attacking us; fighting a war on two fronts= not good. Secondly, and most importantly, if this was to happen, that would possibly open australia as a place I can be stationed at, which means I could go party with all you australians. That would be epic.

Back