To my Aussie friends (SRS BZNS)

When the hell did this become the "Damn Cute Baby Seals that make you go 'D'AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW'" thread?
derailed-train-derailed-thread-demotivational-poster-1237346157.jpg

Secondly, and most importantly, if this was to happen, that would possibly open australia as a place I can be stationed at, which means I could go party with all you australians. That would be epic.

And we would welcome you with open arms!

my avatar says it all. but back on topic i for one don't like the idea of american troops coming over to australia. i think that it would make us a bit of a "target" but if it helps us then i am cool with it. time will tell but for now i am not a fan of the idea. i do like america and australia coming closer. i think that is great but i just don't see the reason for the troops to come over here.

Whoa I just noticed that... Your avatar must have had a subliminal effect on me.

well it seems this thread is now over-run with seals so i will now contribute my efforts.... dam cuteness is contagious.
View attachment 74798
View attachment 74799

That's the fastest way to end a war.

Just pepper the battlefield with cute seals. The enemy will be occupied by their antics for hours.

First off, if china was to attack america, they would go through australia first, since you guys are allies with us, and they don't want to guard their banks from a chance of retaliation from you guys while attacking us. Secondly, and most importantly, if this was to happen, that would possibly open australia as a place I can be stationed at, which means I could go party with all you australians. That would be epic.
I agree.
Especially with the party bit.
But ditch Darwin, come to Sydney! Where the Mikeys roam free!

That's not even a big huntsman. I've seen bigger.
And damn straight! I fuckin' hate insects! And they're everywhere! Sydney is home to the world's most deadly spider! So I became the world's most deadly Pyro!

...But back on track, I seriously think it's a good thing that Australia and America are working together more.
Seriously, we're two of the biggest economies in the world. We will be bosslike together.
You forgot China

I said 'two of the biggest' for a reason, moron. :/
Don't call me a moron before you get your facts straight. America and China are the biggest super powers of the world in 2011. Australia is 15th in the world standings.

Don't call me a moron before you get your facts straight. America and China are the biggest super powers of the world in 2011. Australia is 15th in the world standings.
:facepalm:
This is not about pedantics with China and superpowers and whatnot.
Referencing China has nothing to do with the point on hand except if you were to talk about China's reaction to this joint ANZUS move, which indirectly threatens China's presense in the Pacific.

Now, before you berate me with irrelevancy, realise that you are off-topic anyway, and this is entirely irrelevant to the point I'm trying to make.

Now, eff off, unless you have something pertaining to the issue at hand.

Back