Unlimited Pokemon Swagger

images
Missingno, the only only non-legit pokemon that I know of.

I once caught a Missingno. It had its pros and cons.

Am I the only one who was successful in doing this to there Pokemon Blue and was also successful in completely fucking up their Pokemon Blue to the point that it couldn't be played anymore. <3

Am I the only one who was successful in doing this to there Pokemon Blue and was also successful in completely fucking up their Pokemon Blue to the point that it couldn't be played anymore. <3
Nah. I did that too. I mean, I was stoked at first... But then I realised I just wasted what was a very costly investment for me.

And then you walk outta the Safari Park and it's like:
"You fucked up bad son."

Nah. I did that too. I mean, I was stoked at first... But then I realised I just wasted what was a very costly investment for me.

And then you walk outta the Safari Park and it's like:
"You fucked up bad son."
For me it was like..
*walks outside*
"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME"
*takes 5 steps*
"ummm.."
*Takes a left*
*tries to take a right*
*cant*
*takes a few more lefts*
"WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?!?!"
*game breaks*

For me it was like..
*walks outside*
"THIS IS FUCKING AWESOME"
*takes 5 steps*
"ummm.."
*Takes a left*
*tries to take a right*
*cant*
*takes a few more lefts*
"WHERE THE FUCK AM I!?!?!"
*game breaks*
The trick is this: go to Pallet Town. That way, you get all the glitchy goodness, but you can get your game back.

Fun fact, I actually got Shaymin legit in Platinum. Sold my DS a while ago along with a few other games I still have the games in a case somewhere but nothing to play them. (Along with my gameboy color games :\)
get a 3ds trust me it's worth it

Bitch I dont need no black and white bullshit.
I'm happy with my Oddish and my Ponyta. I dont need some bullshit ice cream cone or gangster pokemon.
oh trust me i am with you the pokemon after 4th gen suck (i personaly love 3rd gen sorry). god i am having flashbacks to my first pokemon game.

oh trust me i am with you the pokemon after 4th gen suck (i personaly love 3rd gen sorry). god i am having flashbacks to my first pokemon game.
3rd gen was ok, but after that....Although, the original plan was only to have two generations and then stop.

Ngl, some pretty crazy swag going on.

How the hell did you go about selling your cards? I struggled like a bitch even getting interest, got like 6000+ sitting in a little chest under my bed lol.

Ngl, some pretty crazy swag going on.

How the hell did you go about selling your cards? I struggled like a bitch even getting interest, got like 6000+ sitting under in a little chest under my bed lol.
:O I can't beat people off some days!

Back