Voltz Server

1. None
2. I don't know. I figured I might like it since I like FTB and Tekkit
3. Everything
4. Nope
5. Nope
6. tshinotu145

How much experience you have with the modpack: Little to none but it looks interesting.
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: Electricity in general. A whole new way to play MC. c:
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): Anything OP (Especially PvP Related)
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): Not particularly but ill manage.
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: No Suggestions
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: No suggestions.
Your IGN: FieryShadow

im having trouble logging in its saying a whole bunch of the mods arnt loading but i know they are active cuz I played it in single player

Who does whitelisting? I'd really like to play on a Voltz server especially with people from T9K.
Me, I'm in the middle of moving though, and don't even have my desk set up. I'm currently typing from the floor of my new apartment. So it will be a bit.

Hello there! I'm a irl friend of thhrrom and Denkyske.
They referred me to this site and to ask for a whitelist in order to play with them. :D

Been trying for the past two hours to build a particle accelerator, explodes everytime. Tried every configuration, and multiple shapes, gg me.

Been trying for the past two hours to build a particle accelerator, explodes everytime. Tried every configuration, and multiple shapes, gg me.
I successfully tested three different particle accelerators, and one that was designed to create strange matter. All worked perfectly. urdoinitrong

Back