Voltz Server

I believe the pack has /just/ been updated. Maybe you can still connect to the server, but not everything will work. Not sure of all of this though.

:D
I'll check it out after I get the launcher problems fixed, hopefully later today.
(Edit: I fixed it, I ran the launcher updater and now everything's working! Yay!)

How much experience you have with the modpack
spent about 6 hours in creative on a server

What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in
Missiles, antimatter

If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled)
pvp

If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles)
no

Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server
tree capitator, power armour,

Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see
N/A

Your IGN
cacher97

How much experience you have with the modpack
spent about 6 hours in creative on a server

What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in
Missiles, antimatter

If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled)
pvp

If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles)
no

Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server
tree capitator, power armour,

Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see
N/A

Your IGN
cacher97
ICBM has been disabled until I can disable just red matter and antimatter explosives. Antimatter can still be generated and used in the end-game generator.

How much experience you have with the modpack: Played a bit of Voltz singleplayer, about 5 hours.
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: Missiles, and giant electronic machine arrays.
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): Nope.
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): Yes, I enjoy PvP very much.
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: None atm
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: HeroBounty (for getting revenge)
Your IGN: Pyrofiredelta

How much experience you have with the modpack: very few but look forward to learning and I can find out.
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: all the Missiles
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): No.
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): I love the competition
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: no.
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: no.
Your IGN: Buddyboy0918

I will be adding y'all tomorrow morning, as I have been away from the server most of the day.

I would say technically yes, but since there are no protections and we do all know each other, agree to war before going to war.

Surprise Raid? I mean, if you're going to war with someone, why would you let them know beforehand? It kind of gives away any advantages that lies within a surprise attack.

Surprise Raid? I mean, if you're going to war with someone, why would you let them know beforehand? It kind of gives away any advantages that lies within a surprise attack.
You could just wait a really long time till you strike and then they won't expect it after you had declared war. They will most likely forget that you did.

Howdy guys and gals! This thread was originally to gauge interest in me setting up a Voltz Server, but now it's been started! The server is whitelisted to members of T9k who tell me they want in. If you want on the server, post the following:
  1. How much experience you have with the modpack
  2. What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in
  3. If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled)
  4. If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles)
  5. Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server
  6. Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see
  7. Your IGN
Assuming acceptance, you'll be sent the IP when you are whitelisted.

Rules of the server:
  1. Basic rules of T9k
  2. No end-game weaponry allowed. Red matter and antimatter weaponry will result in a permanent ban, and I don't do pardons.
  3. Yes, PvP is a thing. Having said that, be nice about it. We're all friends.

People whitelisted thus far:
thegurw
skryter
thhrom
magicfordummies
mariolink42
_joostb
lemonallday
allimon
conrod
twistedwicked
minicacti
babybacon
chaotic_flame
samuelpd

I wanna play, have no experiance with volts but I can build some wicked stuff. I would like to see what ever you got on your server. As always IGN is Foxzm

1. How much experience you have with the modpack - None. I've never heard of it.
  2. What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in - Anything that explodes/causes mass destruction
  3. If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled) - No
  4. If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles) - Yes. I must destroy Lemonallday
  5. Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server - No idea
  6. Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see - No idea
  7. Your IGN - Kimbal86

You have to add a chest lock plugin. I don't feel safe with my expensive tunnel bore in a open chest!
I can't sleep man!

Back