Voltz Server

Also...I have 10 "unnamed" in my inventory, I'm assuming it was insulation.
Is there or will there be any use for it, or should I just chuck it into a cactus?

Also...I have 10 "unnamed" in my inventory, I'm assuming it was insulation.
Is there or will there be any use for it, or should I just chuck it into a cactus?
did it exist before the server went down? if so, it was most likely a blastcraft item, which won't ever be useful again.

How much experience you have with the modpack: This specific one, not a whole lot but ive conquered tecnic/tekkit and i learn quick
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: Not quite sure yet
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled) None
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles) In an arena yes, in general no.
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: Not off the top of my head
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: Shops are always nice when you need materials that are hard to get
Your IGN: Mayooonaise

How much experience you have with the modpack: This specific one, not a whole lot but ive conquered tecnic/tekkit and i learn quick
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: Not quite sure yet
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled) None
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles) In an arena yes, in general no.
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: Not off the top of my head
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: Shops are always nice when you need materials that are hard to get
Your IGN: Mayooonaise
I will super vouch.

Yes, it did. As I said, it's probably insulation (now that the recipe has changed, I assume it's useless).
Into the cactus it goes!

The insulation changes bother me. It means I must kill more cows than I used to in order to obtain the same amount of insulatory material. However, it does eliminate a single step from the creation of insulated wires, which I suppose is a plus.

The insulation changes bother me. It means I must kill more cows than I used to in order to obtain the same amount of insulatory material. However, it does eliminate a single step from the creation of insulated wires, which I suppose is a plus to that.
Or you could shear a whole shit ton of sheep.

Doesn't wool grow on trees?
vmFqo.jpg
4i9Gd.png

How much experience you have with the modpack: Some basics
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: All
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled) Not sure
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles) I dont like it much
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: No
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: No
Your IGN: Antecus

How much experience you have with the modpack: Some basics
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: All
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled) Not sure
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles) I dont like it much
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: No
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: No
Your IGN: Antecus
Vouch! :D

Back