Voltz Server

I believe you entity clearing has killed every existent passive animal in the game. Included are, but not limited to: villagers, sheep and cows.
Eeeyup. That's what happens when the server gets broken.

To prevent it from happening again, NEI and MFFS have been disabled until the next stable release. NEI might be brought back sooner. Doubtful though.

Eeeyup. That's what happens when the server gets broken.

To prevent it from happening again, NEI and MFFS have been disabled until the next stable release. NEI might be brought back sooner. Doubtful though.

Will you restore some villagers and possibly sheep/cows?

If you were in Mumble right now, you'd know I have full intentions on setting up at least 5 other modded servers :)

Also, server is back up. Whitelisting will occur over the next few hours.
I shall prepare my gravitate armor and sharpen my vampire blade for the coming server :D

First 2 Villagers = Zombie Villagers + Splash Potion of Weakness + Golden Apple
Subsequent Villagers = 2 Villagers + A whole shit ton of doors
Passive Mobs = Wait for them to spawn normally.

Well, someone looted my base while I was offline.

He stole my MFFS Defense station. OR is it just a bug?
Since that's the only thing that disappeared.

Well, someone looted my base while I was offline.

He stole my MFFS Defense station. OR is it just a bug?
Since that's the only thing that disappeared.
MFFS has been removed from the server, as it was the reason for the downtime yesterday.
You killed all the sheep.
YOU KILLED ALL THE SHEEP.
/rage
Will they respawn where they naturally do? Because those were the only sheep for at least 200 blocks.
Yes. Unfortunately in order to fix the server from the aforementioned downtime, I had to remove all the entities.
If it comforts you, I didn't kill them, I sent them directly to sheep heaven, no painful, agonizing death involved.

MFFS has been removed from the server, as it was the reason for the downtime yesterday.

Yes. Unfortunately in order to fix the server from the aforementioned downtime, I had to remove all the entities.
If it comforts you, I didn't kill them, I sent them directly to sheep heaven, no painful, agonizing death involved.
Oops, I accidentally deleted my post when trying to edit it.
My biggest problem with the entity wipe is that this is the second time I've had my sheep removed, after the creeper massacre.

☑peege84 added to the whitelist
☑girls_is_awesome added to the whitelist
☑tunapiano added to the whitelist
☑elacerator added to the whitelist
☑konflakes added to the penislist
☑t7seven7t added to the whitelist
☑pasaria added to the whitelist

Expect a PM with the IP shortly. If you haven't already, head to http://www.technicpack.net/voltz/ to get the launcher, and follow the instructions in the OP in order to update to the version we're playing with.

I can't emphasize this enough: FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE OP. People who try to log on without properly updated mods add a touch of lag to the server, not something any of us like.

Also, I may have been having some fun while stress-testing the server.....
pH5hKv0.jpg

The good news: The server can handle 50 nukes simultaneously with only a hiccup.
The bad news: The base that was previously near the end portal in the desert is now a radioactive hole.

How much experience you have with the modpack: I have little to no experience with the mod pack, the closest thing would be tekkit although they are pretty much nothing alike.
What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in: I'm interested in almost all the mods, because I was in love with the Tekkit mods, and it seems as if alot of the T9k members enjoy the Voltz mods.
If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled): None at the moment
If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles): Not a big PvPer, but I will do it here and there. If I get killed I won't go complaining about it either.
Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server: None at the moment
Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see: None at the moment
Your IGN: Corn_Husk

The server is whitelisted to members of T9k who tell me they want in. If you want on the server, post the following:
1. How much experience you have with the modpack
more than tshin

What parts of the modpack you are specifically interested in
mekanism

If there are any portions of the modpack you'd like to see specifically disabled (assuming they are able to be disabled)
none atm

If PvP is a thing you like (I ask because, well, plasma guns and missiles)
pvp areas, not whole world. cmon red matter explosives, not cool man, not cool

Any other compatible mods you'd like to see added on to the server
nothing specifically

Any Bukkit Plugins you'd like to see
essentials used to have /kittencannon but that's just for OPs, you might like that ;)

Your IGN
nutshell1

Not sure if this was answered already, but can we use rejuvenation explosives for non-combat purposes?

Ok, so, I went back on the server yesterday after about maybe a week to two weeks of not going on, and when I got to my base, all my ores were gone, my metallurgic infuser, and energy cube were all gone. I don't know who took all my stuff, but if someone could atleast own up to it, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Mikuel

Interested. I have no experience with Voltz specifically (never even heard of it until foxzm told me about it) but I do have lots of experience with Tekkit. PVP doesn't bother me, but I prefer to be asked before I am assaulted.
I really enjoy working with nuclear reactors :p
My ig name is bhamwildcat (my forum name was SUPPOSED to be the same, but it was dark, and I hit t instead of r)

I think I crashed the server with a boat somehow.
Halp
(Edit: I think when it crashed it said exception in world tick and something regarding electrical expansion.)

I think I crashed the server with a boat somehow.
Halp
(Edit: I think when it crashed it said exception in world tick and something regarding electrical expansion.)

I can't seem to access it myself either. Either that, or my computer's been derpin' today.

EDIT: So, any given time at which it might come up again?

Back