What are you eating?!

Tonight I eat like a king

P9y1XLw.jpg
That corn-on-a-cob looks so out of place.

i'm drinking Wild Mushroom protein soup.

... because colder weather calls for non-smoothie protein options.and today is one of my rest days from work/exercise.

Leftovers night. Smoked Bologna covered in honey and sugar, turkey, smoked brisket, corn on the cob, mashed potatoes,banquet chicken, banquet corn and mashed potatoes, and kettle bar b q chips.

7BqydQK.jpg

Chex Mix that is rather cold due to having been in my outer coat pocket during my walk home from work/Christmas shopping.

MeatBurek.jpg

Eating some Meat Burek... This is one of my favourite dishes from back home.

ya the pic is from google because I just ate everything. :)

Frozen reese's peanut butter cups and Scotch-heavy coke. I've been working since noon. Just got home. It's past midnight.

baked tomato halves stuffed with sweet potato, guacamole, and topped with colby jack cheese...

i think next time i'm going to blend the sweet potatos and guac together; turned out great overall. (used a cupcake tin to hold the tomato halves perfectly.)

and phone is disagreeing on posting the pic, so imaged to be added later.

So, we ordered Chinese food, on Friday, from a place that's normally excellent. The meal was great, but my Chinese Vegetables Soup tasted like water, so I stuck it in the fridge.

Today I threw it in a pan on the stove, fed the mushrooms to the dog, poured in a can of Progresso chicken noodle soup, minced onion, grilled chicken seasoning, garlic powder, garlic salt, onion powder, and MSG... because Chinese food >.>

Anyway, it's fucking delicious!

Edit: All it's missing is ramen

already started nomming on what I made before I decided to take a pic and post it here:

Picture 26.jpg

contains:
~ a 5/1 blend of White NikoNiko and Black Wild rice. cooking those prior with a dash of Rice Vinegar makes it look pinkish purple
~sauteed Kale
~minced Garlic
~more Rice Vinegar
~Soy Sauce
~Ume Plum Vinegar
~Raiyuu (Sesame Seed Oil infused with Chili Peppers)
~Eggs cooked over-easy on top

double-post because I'm an experimental foodie scrub:
0322151509a.jpg

For now i'm calling it a Shroomy Sunamono Salad with eggs on the side.

Ingredients:
Sliced King Oyster + Shitake Mushrooms, sauteed in Sesame Oil
Arame (Sea Kelp)
Wakame (Sea Kelp)
Sliced Cucumber
Rice Vinegar
Soy Sauce
Brown Sugar (last three ingredients to taste)

I wish I had a pic of it when I made it; About a week ago I made dinner for my family.
(Made up this dish as well)

Lemon pepper seasoned Fried Tilapia

Fetticuine pasta in a garlic butter sauce

apparently it came out well, and I'm not much of a fish eater

EDIT: Through that dinner I made, I discovered I love cooking.

Back