What are You Up to?

Working on restoring my new baby.

FhEhvYg

Q59JiVW

5bzUV34

DOGzeoN

dude nice

lets see I am currently working at a job trying to save money for a car, a high end gaming computer, and my student dept. when I get my computer I will start working on youtube stuff (and by youtube I also mean twitch!). if I do well then my car and college will be easier to pay off so yeaaaa

Recently I tried flashing a GPE rom on my Verizon Galaxy S4. The rom was made for AT&T's S4s. Got Wifi working, the rom was fully functional except I couldn't change the APN settings to work on Verizon's network. On the bright side now I'm on stock TouchWiz 4.4.2 on my S4, waiting for my previous rom to be updated to 4.4 (which should be soon).

Also I'm looking at the new Steam Sale things from time to time. Soon I will be helping a friend build his PC so that he can finally play games, another friend will be getting a new laptop soon and yet another one will have to get one soon because his cooling fan is broken on his current one.

So basically, I'm up to technology and shit.

Just got fired from work. Gonna take the summer off.

Looking for a new apartment and taking steps needed to put myself in a place to purchase a home next year.

Have this urge lately to write an android app, but have no idea how to get started.

Just got fired from work. Gonna take the summer off.

Looking for a new apartment and taking steps needed to put myself in a place to purchase a home next year.

Have this urge lately to write an android app, but have no idea how to get started.
What about an apple app? You could go grab the dev kit.
image.jpg

Welp, the good news is my Can Am now has brakes and the carburetor is running good. The bad news is there's a hole in the radiator and I have a faulty starter.

Welp, the good news is my Can Am now has brakes and the carburetor is running good. The bad news is there's a hole in the radiator and I have a faulty starter.

Good news: you can spend longer restoring it; bad news: you're gonna spend more money than anticipated...

Currently scourging the internet for a shirt similar to the one Speed Racer wheres.

Any help would be appreciated, since its harder to find a blue polo shirt with a white collar than you'd think...

Back