What are You Up to?

Giving my Dachshund a bath. She managed to find herself a patch of dirt she particularly liked, and rolled in it. Now she stanks, and it's raunchy.

azeRyjl.jpg

Pretty sure used oil shouldn't look like that...

And how I'd love to meet the cocksucker in management who thought this placement would be a good idea. :mad:
SGiOxXl.jpg

P.s. There's about half an inch clearance between the bottom of the filter and the exhaust.

azeRyjl.jpg

And how I'd love to meet the cocksucker in management who thought this placement would be a good idea. :mad:
SGiOxXl.jpg

P.s. There's about half an inch clearance between the bottom of the filter and the exhaust.
Yeah it seems any car i change oil in has a very annoying place for the oil filter..

Attempting to learn more Japanese over the summer so when I go back to school Jap classes will be easy, feeling excited for getting the hard cast off the 2nd (Broke thumb) and learning databses and networking so I can one day have a job in web hosting :D

azeRyjl.jpg

SGiOxXl.jpg

That looks like someone put a shitton of cream in your oil.

Just got a job bussing dishes at a high class restaurant and I'm in the process of scheduling classes for my freshman year of college.
Also playing skyrim, Civ5, AC4, Hearthstone, and grid 2 with any spare time I have.

Annnnd.... saving up for some ATC m50x's

Continuing my job with my local school district as a tech/assistant technician after a couple weeks of church related trips. Trying to solidify my college schedule and get out of the basic math class (ACT scores tho). I continually feel like I'm getting behind on many things but it's difficult to keep up on all your hobbies as life happens. Recently started playing Persona 3 so that's cool. Also got a 3DS a few days ago and been playing them pokemans. I have several other games I need to beat, many books I need to get back into reading, and a million shows I have to get to as well. Muh 1st world problems.

Lol I'm auctually going to purchase some modulators.
Some modcans and what not, does anyone here own any modulators that they would recomend?

Back