What are You Up to?

If you don't mind sharing, may I ask how much you got it for, and how much you've put into restoring it?

Worth the money and effort?
I paid $3500. The parts it came with are worth right around $3500. I have every receipt and bit of paperwork since the original resto.

Technically I bought a lot of parts and got a rare car for free.

How much I've put into restoring it in such a short time? Roughly $145 including cost of tools.

Can't tell you if it's worth it until I get a working starter. Haven't been able to drive it to test if the transmission is good or not.

P.s. I got paid yesterday and the bank is registering that my money is usable. I'll be ordering the starter when I get home tonight. $45 starter, but not $45. $25 with a $20 core charge that gets refunded upon return of my old part.

I paid $3500. The parts it came with are worth right around $3500. I have every receipt and bit of paperwork since the original resto.

Technically I bought a lot of parts and got a rare car for free.

How much I've put into restoring it in such a short time? Roughly $145 including cost of tools.

Can't tell you if it's worth it until I get a working starter. Haven't been able to drive it to test if the transmission is good or not.
That doesn't sound half bad. I look forward to seeing the finished result.

I am eating delicious sauerkraut from a jar.

... and healing from soreness all over my body. Getting hit by a car is not fun :C

Getting nervous because other people started to bid on what I wanted on Ebay. Price has nearly doubled at this point...
Getting hit by a car is not fun :C
You're just gonna say that and expect someone not to ask what happened? Ok...

What the mess happened Kat!?

Getting nervous because other people started to bid on what I wanted on Ebay. Price has nearly doubled at this point...

You're just gonna say that and expect someone not to ask what happened? Ok...

What the mess happened Kat!?
I got hit by a car while taking the crosswalk to the bus stop. The driver was turning into the street and didn't see me or my bright blue fleece before the impact. I was extremely lucky and only received light roadrash, total body soreness and some bruising by rolling with the hit.

Looking for a job. Being under 18 looking for a job can be rough. About half of the places I've looked at denied me because I'm not an adult. Other than that, I'm enjoying the summer and the pleasure of not having to do much of anything. I feel really strange about how time passes me ever quicker, and soon I'm going to graduate and be off to college.

I just sit in my room, play some games, chat to friends, and text my girlfriend (and hope she responds). I'm pretty much a slob but there's not much else for me to do where I live.

2 hours left on that thing on ebay. I can't wait to get sniped and be eternally depressed, if you don't hear about this anymore on this thread, assume this...

If you do, expect a post with a ton of swear words.

Your creamy oil is a sign of a moisture leak. Hope your head gasket is good.
All old pontiac v8s if let sit for a while without running, will collect moisture. It's a very common flaw. I'll run it for a while after I put in the new starter that just came in today. Might not be a head gasket leak but can't tell for certain yet.

Currently making props for cosplays and reading all the books that I was too lazy to read during the school year

10456126_862736807088612_8401197019944660725_n.jpg

i was watching the worldcup
brazil, whateven @_o

Back