What Graphics card(s) do you use?

PuRe2K12

I had recently put together a computer, so i started to learn about the different graphics cards.

For a few weeks i ran a EVGA GTX 670 Signature 2. Until they announced the stock GTX 770 at the same price as a stock 670.

So i sent back my 670 FTW, and ordered an MSI GTX 770 Lightning

http://www.msi.com/product/vga/GTX-770-Lightning.html

Just curious to what other members of t9K run in their computers!

I'm running a AMD A8-5600K Trinity APU that has a HD 7560D, and I'm currently crossfiring it with an ASUS HD 6670 GPU w/ 1GB of GDDR5.

Runs a lot of games smooth on Ultra settings and was relatively cheap to build.

Clipboard01 (7).png

The only thing holding my PC back is it's HDD.

Edit: I have yet to OC my GPU or APU.

Right now, you can't really go wrong with the 770, it's more powerful than the 680, has similar performance to the 780, and doesn't break the bank. I'm starting to feel sorry for everyone that bought a Titan.

I plan on getting the Windforce 770 when I build. But if EVGA has something with 4GB's by then, I'll probably go that route. EVGA has amazing customer service.

I'm also waiting to see what AMD is going to push out. The 8970 could be a very decent card. The drivers aren't as bad as they're made out to be, and AMD cards overclock like a dream.

Who knows, the 760ti might also be something to look at.

Right now I'm actually running a pitiful 560m, I'm actually starting to get really disappointed with the performance. When I got it, everything was perfect. But I'm struggling to run the newest games. When I build, I'll just swap the drives and RAM into my new build to save a bit of money, but I do plan on putting in an SSD.

GeForce GTX 660 Ti Overclocked

I'm split between getting a second 660 later in the year or upgrading to a 770 next year.

The 660 does everything I've needed it to do since I built my gaming rig in January. Only twice has it ever faltered; Battlefield 3 occasionally gets choppy on ultra, and BioShock Infinite has viscous lag-spikes on ultra (however, I've read that this may have to do with the CPU).

Although I have current games covered, my concern is with the next generation of consoles. Battlefield 4 on ultra will more than likely rape my 660.

Intel HD Graphics Family and a NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M on my laptop. I can't say that it's bad.

I recently ordered an EVGA GTX 670.
Currently I'm running nothing because my last 6950 gave out (probably the worst thing I had in my computer) along with my motherboard and PSU.

GeForce GTX 660 Ti Overclocked

I'm split between getting a second 660 later in the year or upgrading to a 770 next year.

The 660 does everything I've needed it to do since I built my gaming rig in January. Only twice has it ever faltered; Battlefield 3 occasionally gets choppy on ultra, and BioShock Infinite has viscous lag-spikes on ultra (however, I've read that this may have to do with the CPU).

Although I have current games covered, my concern is with the next generation of consoles. Battlefield 4 on ultra will more than likely rape my 660.

If your waiting a year dont even consider a 770, wait for the 800 series.

Right now, you can't really go wrong with the 770, it's more powerful than the 680, has similar performance to the 780, and doesn't break the bank. I'm starting to feel sorry for everyone that bought a Titan.

I plan on getting the Windforce 770 when I build. But if EVGA has something with 4GB's by then, I'll probably go that route. EVGA has amazing customer service.

I'm also waiting to see what AMD is going to push out. The 8970 could be a very decent card. The drivers aren't as bad as they're made out to be, and AMD cards overclock like a dream.

Who knows, the 760ti might also be something to look at.

Right now I'm actually running a pitiful 560m, I'm actually starting to get really disappointed with the performance. When I got it, everything was perfect. But I'm struggling to run the newest games. When I build, I'll just swap the drives and RAM into my new build to save a bit of money, but I do plan on putting in an SSD.

For the same price as a 670, a 770 is better then a 680, for anyone planning to get a 670 or a 680, a 770 is a steal

As for the people who bought a titan i do feel kind of bad that a 780 is $250 cheaper and not too much worse in performance, what was it like 15-18%? for $250

I don't think the 800 series will come out any time soon in the next year. Maybe though.

Next may, he said "ill either get a 660 later in the year or a 770 next year."

If your waiting a year anyway its better to consider the new architecture,

If your waiting a year dont even consider a 770, wait for the 800 series.

When I upgrade depends on how well I can run BF4 with the 660 Ti.

If I run it poorly, I'll get the 770 somewhat soon after.

If I run it okay, I'll hold off until the 800 series or SLI the 660's (which I assume will have dropped in price; mo' frames is mo' better).

Back