What Graphics card(s) do you use?

When I upgrade depends on how well I can run BF4 with the 660 Ti.

If I run it poorly, I'll get the 770 somewhat soon after.

If I run it okay, I'll hold off until the 800 series or SLI the 660's (which I assume will have dropped in price; mo' frames is mo' better).

I would say if its choppy on BF3 it ill be a little more so on BF4, dont know what AA settings you use.

I guess it depends on what resolution and what quality/AA you use.

I would say if its choppy on BF3 it ill be a little more so on BF4, dont know what AA settings you use.

I guess it depends on what resolution and what quality/AA you use.

It's not constantly choppy, but it can get choppy at seemingly completely random moments. Especially the case in TDM or on forest-y maps,

I'm gaming on a 550 TI atm, or my 620m in my laptop. Plus a 260 running the PC that I cast with.

swag related, my GTX 670 SLI
image.jpg

Gtx 680 Signature 2. Runs smoother than oil down Vorsprungs back.

EVGA-GTX-680-SC-Signature2-3.jpg

nice i almost settles on a 670 for my first build but opted to go for the 770 instead.

I really want a 780 but im not quite ready to spend $700 on a grphics card. If nothing else ill probably SLI my 770 in the future

nice i almost settles on a 670 for my first build but opted to go for the 770 instead.

I really want a 780 but im not quite ready to spend $700 on a grphics card. If nothing else ill probably SLI my 770 in the future
Difference between 670 is a number and the pricetag doubling.

Back