Who do you miss and why

mikeymagic

I just thought this would be nice:

Post which members you miss and why;

maybe when or if they come and check in on team9000
they might come across this thread and reply to you. :)

---------------------------------------------------------------

Outlandishh, but he did kinda return a few days ago to check in on us.

Also Jazz007 because of what Zenny said below.

Jazz007.

I enjoyed his wit, and he helped form the indestructible trio of himself, myself, and DP25 in Minecraft when it was still interesting. The 3 of us teamed up from the Outlands world, where we lived in isolated spots in Minetopia, through the Version 1 world where we formed the town of Sanctuary Fortress, and even the next world where we made a small town far north, even though we played little at that time.

He's probably the only member who knew me well before I first posted on the forums in Feb 2012, even though I was on the survival server since March 2011.

He's shown up once or twice since he disappeared in April, but he seems to be gone for now. Let's hope for his return.

I miss Jazz007, he was a guy that i didn't get to know all too much of, but I trusted him as a good hearted friend.
I miss masterbuffalo97, my mentor upon first playing on T9K survival.
Alot more people can probably go on this list, I just dont have the space to describe to you why I miss them.
(i'm looking at you, anakinfu!)

Malinax

35.jpg

Never forget.

He was a condescending, witty, dickbag who would never shy away from insulting anyone on the early days of T9k. It was awesome. He probably left cuz of pones. Too many pones.

Weeelllllll, i have a little list:

DJ_Onreplay; he was/still is one of my main bros here at t9k.

Zombiegirl1226: one of my first few friends on classic; the same with Beltgirl29

Thepotatosack: he was a derp, but he was alright. miss talking to him.

KiltedCowboy; he's mad chill, and he's come back a few times, but never consistant. i love talking to him

i'll probably think of more later

Markdv: Probably my best buddy on t9k <3 havn't seen him for months, he hasn't even visited the website and checked his messages from me ;( no idea why he left :/

Marxim: All those deliveries of wood and stone from him, he was great for having a laugh with <3

Wish they would return ;(

I definitely miss Doughman364 because of how much he's helped my friends in Classic. Although he was banned for making a stupidly outlandish decision to ban himself, he certainly inspired my inspiration to join T9k and make other friends.

I also miss MMXover_Retro. lol He was a funny guy that likes to mess around and such.

Also, anyone seen twisted_intent? I loved the guy. He was pretty cool in the way that he just is :cool:

My list is the same but I am going to also say Cathykiddo!
Oh my god Cathykiddo! I remember her! I do miss Nuron too...

and Koshii (an IRL friend)

and TheGreatAndPowerfulTrixie, he was my Brony buddy IRL, but we still talk often (he is in the military or something)

Back