Who's That Pokemon?

BfGl_gFCcAEI9XL.png:large

Makuhita

His body is a peanut with the small end stretched out and then draw a sketchy face at the small end and give hm shifty eyes, next draw a long stretched out green pea pod after that draw long trex arms of the peanut body and add three small pea pods on each side of his arms and then draw raptor legs at the base of the peanut and finally draw two more pea pods coming from his butt

>>Draw a peanut with the small end stretched out.
>>Shifty eyes at the small end; he looks sketchy as hell.
>>Attach an elongated pea-pod to the small end of the peanut.
>>T-rex arms with 3 more pea-pods coming off of each arm.
>>Raptor legs.
>>He even shits pea-pods; 2 of them coming out of his ass.
FTFY. Try to avoid paragraphs, steps are easier to read along with while drawing. =P
I'll take a crack at this later.

His body is a peanut with the small end stretched out and then draw a sketchy face at the small end and give hm shifty eyes, next draw a long stretched out green pea pod after that draw long trex arms of the peanut body and add three small pea pods on each side of his arms and then draw raptor legs at the base of the peanut and finally draw two more pea pods coming from his butt
Who's That Pokemon.png
Ignore White Snoop
Grovyle. I can just tell based on the description cause my picture looks nothing like him

> Start with an upside-down acorn
> Draw a neck tie on either side of the acorn
> Make dat acorn hell'a happy, yo
> Attach a J-like snake-y body
> Add four stubby legs of awesome

View attachment 142823
Didn't know what color it was, so I tried all of them (did not help)
Caterpie

EDIT: 7 hours later... Did I get it right? Did I get it wrong? You liked it, so you saw it.
I apologize. I never saw the edit and I was waiting for more responses. Then I forgot to come back.

The answer was Helioptile.

Someone else's turn.

>Start with a round orb
>Add a flappy paddle thing to the top of the orb
>Now add two spiky starbursts to either side of the orb. Make sure they overlap.
> Draw a puppy-like body
>And four stumpy legs
> Another flappy paddle on the puppy butt
>Both flappy paddles need lines on them.
> On the orb, draw two oval onyxes, and a big smile.

Back