Why hello there...

FaerieInCombatBoots

Hi, I'm FaerieInCombatBoots! You can call me Fae, FICB, or when we get to know each other a bit better, Sara.
My best friend and hetero life partner Pixiel turned me on to this forum. I also know thee_pro and ChibaMasato through Pix.

I'm a Native American drummer, and I perform at powwows all over New England. I enjoy reading and writing, I'm also really into cemeteries... I'm not sure why, I've just always found them fascinating. I'm not a huge gamer, and moreso here for the community aspect that I'm having issues finding elsewhere. I do, however, enjoy sites along the lines of Stardoll and DollDivine. I also enjoy my AdultSwim games. They're entertaining.

It's time for people to love/hate me.. I'm an emerging Pegasister. Oh dear!
I LOVE LotR, Metalocalypse, Stephen King, and Tim Burton movies. Ghosties, and Ghoulies, and Depp - OH MY!

To come to a close, I am awesome, quirky, fun, and best friends with the one woman you're scared to piss off... I WIN!

Disclaimer: Pixie did teh writins.. I had a herp-a-derp!

It's funny, because Pixi thinks she rules all the things!
MMMWAHHHHHHHHHHHH

Did they warn you about me?
Sure hope so.

G'dayizzle.

Hello and nice to meet you. There are plenty of other entertaining things in the world other then games. This here though is a pretty solid community so have fun. Which I don't think you'll have a problem with. You seem like a fun person.

Thank you, one and all. I wish I could watch that video, but computer is a silly whore who doesn't have speakers. Yes, my computer is whore.

This thread shall become progressively worse as time goes on.

Welcome in, but an important note: Pants are illegal in Team9000. Best prepare yourself now.

That ain't no gerbil honey.
Do...do I want to know what it is?
Or will the truth destroy my innocence?
340-im-confus.jpg

Back