Why hello there...

Well, if you ever have questions don't be hesitant to ask. We're happy to help you in any way we can. (Don't let pixi teach you her intimidating ways)

And I'd put these questions in forum rules and help right? And what are acceptable things to discuss here? Anything particularly avoided? Pix and Chiba have already given me some pointers and advice (though Pix will not teach me her secret intimidation methods.).

You can talk about anything from how your day was to why you enjoy filling pumpkins with butter. A basic rule of thumb is : Try not to piss people off. Things like religion and politics are usually avoided here. We're not stopping you from doing so, but don't be shocked if you get any shit from people if you do.
•Be nice
•Stay out of controversial issues
•Keep other's opinions in mind

Welcome to Team9000!
I am mcfar! I am an aussie!
I hope you enjoy yourself here and I look forward to seeing you around!

Thank you mcfar! I love you avatar! Fuck, that rhymed!

And thank you Incognito. I figured politics would be something to avoid. I've been to forums where political discussion have caused a lot of problems.
Another question, would it be OK if I used a photo of a pentacle or a medicine wheel sometime? They're religious-ish symbols and I sort of wondered if that would be a problem.

Just if you use them with good intentions. Most people here have a sense of humor and can occasionally tolerate such things.

Back