World of Warcraft Playthough

doebleposts ftw!
Here's my LVL3 noob, Rembowski
WoWScrnShot_082513_172649_zpsc0c2fd29.jpg

also I'm going warrior, cause I haven't done a warrior in ages.
Edit: I guess the ID thing is the battletag you create or something? if so, this is it - RemOfShadows#1441

Just saying...I have no idea how skype works.

Are we leveling with just quests the whole way or are we doing instances at all?

Just saying...I have no idea how skype works.

Are we leveling with just quests the whole way or are we doing instances at all?
I think we should level and stuff, then as we *me and maybe someone else who doesn't know how to play* get to know the game better, we do instances etc aswell...
And we'll teach you to skype, it's easy.

I was thinking, should I buy WOW Is it worth it?

Well it's an amazing mmorpg but like Rem said, try it out for yourself. All you need to really play WoW is the battle chest $20.00 and when it goes on sale it's $5.00, the other expansion sets went down in price. It allows you to level up to 80 wich you can see about everything :p BTW @everyone, they added WoTLK to the battle chest ^.^. I gifted my friend the battle chest + cataclysm, and he loved the game. The game is for everyone too. It's not complicated it just takes time to learn everything. Play free up to 20 :rofl:

I think we should level and stuff, then as we *me and maybe someone else who doesn't know how to play* get to know the game better, we do instances etc aswell...
And we'll teach you to skype, it's easy.
That sounds like a good idea. let people get use to what they're doing. Can't do instances until at least level 15 anyway.

Okie :D

ok this is really making me do the hair rip out scream cause i'm frustrated face.

I know everyone is trying to do this legit and what not. My question is this. How do you guys feel about playing on a private server. There are "ways" to get the game and expansions. Private servers are FREE the one I'm thinking of in particular you can do and play just like retail. It goes up to WotLK. So that's quite a bit of game content, and I honestly think it might be more enjoyable to everyone to realize that, "Hey, we're playing together and it's not hardly costing us anything" This is a MAJOR plus in my mind and book.

I can personally walk you through how to get set up for the server. The other added benefit is you will have access to things you wouldn't get on retail. Certain pets, mounts and such that are BlizzCon only gifts. So that's another plus. Just think about it you guys. Let me know if it's something that is wanted and I can set up a little guide for how to do it. It's quite easy...

P.S. I should still have my add on pack from when I was playing on my old laptop that would be open to everyone that wants the addons.

ok this is really making me do the hair rip out scream cause i'm frustrated face.

I know everyone is trying to do this legit and what not. My question is this. How do you guys feel about playing on a private server. There are "ways" to get the game and expansions. Private servers are FREE the one I'm thinking of in particular you can do and play just like retail. It goes up to WotLK. So that's quite a bit of game content, and I honestly think it might be more enjoyable to everyone to realize that, "Hey, we're playing together and it's not hardly costing us anything" This is a MAJOR plus in my mind and book.

I can personally walk you through how to get set up for the server. The other added benefit is you will have access to things you wouldn't get on retail. Certain pets, mounts and such that are BlizzCon only gifts. So that's another plus. Just think about it you guys. Let me know if it's something that is wanted and I can set up a little guide for how to do it. It's quite easy...

P.S. I should still have my add on pack from when I was playing on my old laptop that would be open to everyone that wants the addons.
..... Why does everyone want to tempt me back to this game? >____>;;;;;

Chiba it's even more tempting when it's FREE! BWAHAHAHHA btw... I just had to tell you that on my higher level toon on the server I've got Mini Diablo and Mini Tyrael pets. They're only available from blizzcon, but the admins have made them and some others things available to players :-D

Okay, but I already paid for the game. I have up through Cata on one account and up through MOP on another. (I don't pay for them at the same time.) So it would be like going backwards. Is there a way to talk to my friends with it? Like the whole Real ID/Blizz ID? Cause I have friends that are still playing that I keep running into that remember me and get me to stop and they're like 'HEY! I KNOW YOU!'

Private servers always seemed kind of small to me. :/ You don't run into the random crazies when you're doing random dungeons or the silly trolls in trade that everyone knows. I've become friends with some of those people.

I like the larger amount of random people you run into on the WoW servers.

yes coul that's really the only downfall of private servers... You don't get the mass amounts of people. You also don't get to talk to people on the blizz servers. I can walk you through how to set it up so you can have both of them and still play on retail. The only thing is that you'll need to have either a partition, or an external hard drive...

I second this.

yes coul that's really the only downfall of private servers... You don't get the mass amounts of people. You also don't get to talk to people on the blizz servers. I can walk you through how to set it up so you can have both of them and still play on retail. The only thing is that you'll need to have either a partition, or an external hard drive...
I honestly do not see the point in going through all that when I have a perfectly good game with enough people to make it worth while. I feel like making a private server just for us is not only a waste of time for just I think the 10 or so of us but would also be really lonely if we weren't all on at the exact same times all the time.

Firstly, T9k doesn't support or condone piracy.. and private WoW servers are basically that. You're exploiting a game, going against the TOS/EULA all players agree to, and making a paid game free. If Blizzard finds out, they will shutt he private server down, and ban player accounts from the retail game.
For the purposes of a little t9k guild, a private server just doesn't make sense. Too much hassle. I will never play on one as long as Blizzard WoW is still operational. I've put way too much time and money into the game, to even risk being banned because of a private server. Totally not worth it.
That and, it's going to be rare that we can actually all be on at the same time. Some of us will need the larger player population of the real servers to interact with. Make sure we stay caught up on our questing and dungeons, if the group gets ahead.

Oh, and Skype.. I will not use for gaming. It's reserved for 1-on-1 calls with family and friends who suck at computer things and don't know how to use anything else. But they heard they could make free calls on it. Ooo.
The oldies of T9k were on Skype group chat before. It's full of terribad audio problems and lag and ads.. and I just don't wanna open yet ANOTHER program to deal with while I do everything else. Mumble is light, simple, and sounds better.
And I love push to talk, because I don't have to hear all your mouth breathing and coughs and weird random background/fan noises that the audio silencer stuff doesn't catch.. and you don't have to hear mine. ;b But if you don't want to use PtT, you can turn that off in mumble. But if your mic gets stuck on with whatever noises when you don't want it to.. just don't get butthurt if people mute you or yell at you to turn off the mic.
Also, mumble handles people talking over eachother better than Skype, I feel. Skype has always seemed to make people cut out at poor times for me. And when gaming we WILL talk over eachother. It's just a thing that happens.

Firstly, T9k doesn't support or condone piracy.. and private WoW servers are basically that. You're exploiting a game, going against the TOS/EULA all players agree to, and making a paid game free. If Blizzard finds out, they will shutt he private server down, and ban player accounts from the retail game.
For the purposes of a little t9k guild, a private server just doesn't make sense. Too much hassle. I will never play on one as long as Blizzard WoW is still operational. I've put way too much time and money into the game, to even risk being banned because of a private server. Totally not worth it.
That and, it's going to be rare that we can actually all be on at the same time. Some of us will need the larger player population of the real servers to interact with. Make sure we stay caught up on our questing and dungeons, if the group gets ahead.

Update:confused:ome people are not combfertable with talking and stuff (don't ask) we will not be using voice. In game chat is fairly simple and enjoyable for everyone.

Random.. but for those that DO like to use voice (and those that don't like to talk, can still hear the convo)..
I keep forgetting that WoW has it's own built-in voice chat with push to talk. I used to use it with my guild, and didn't have much problem with it. So I suggest everyone turn it on for the guild chat, just in case anyone wants to use it for quick messages/updates.
I prefer voice when gaming, even though I don't like to talk much, simply because it's easier to quickly say directions when mid-battle, than to stop and try to type them out.

Back