World of Warcraft Playthough

If you want a small free trial period, let me know. XD
Same if anyone needs a scroll of Resurrection, returning to the game.
I highly recommend it. It's not for everyone, but I've been on since vanilla and still love it.
Plus the last expansion is coming soon. If you don't try it, you may miss the chance! Who knows what they'll do or how long it will stay alive after that. :eek:
COME PLAY WITH ME.

I highly recommend it. It's not for everyone, but I've been on since vanilla and still love it.
Plus the last expansion is coming soon. If you don't try it, you may miss the chance! Who knows what they'll do or how long it will stay alive after that. :eek:
COME PLAY WITH ME.

I will be on tonight and will add your battletag. I made a rogue on Sisters of Elune but may do a mage. Not sure yet. I might still do Paladin that way I can just levevl through group finder tanking. Either way, look forward to slaying some bosses!

Hoorays! I'll be happy to join ya questing as a Lowbie, or run ya through the early dungeons for easy XP, gear, and loot. XD Whatever works.

COME PLAY WITH ME.

they got rid of the scroll of resurrection

I'd play but i'd want to do another 2 character xfers on top of resubscribing.

plus wildstar is out very soon.

I'm torn about Wildstar. It's cute and pretty with the graphics, but I'm already kinda bored (and overloaded with too many) questing in the first town after the exile crash area. I hope they fix the interface/text too. I can't read the tiny stuff or sometimes it wraps in a too small text box, making both lines not readable. :eek:
But you should come play WoW with us also. Multitask!

i'm already going to be multitasking with wildstar and planetside2

and if i went back to wow i'd end up just carving out a segment of the enchanting market for myself and that was getting way too much like a job than a game.

Pfffft. I need more people farming mats for the AH, so I can buy them to level my lowbies' professions! Get on it.

Hey y2hecate, I aded your battle net id on WoW and just wanted to make sure it was the correct one. Can you confirm if you got an invite or not?

Back