World of Warcraft Playthough

Hey guys,
Long time...
I would really like to set this up again.
But like this.
Make a guild on Darkspear (TeamNineThousand) and I can just invite everyone, everyone can make a character on Darkspear. We can participate in calendar activities you know, so that should be fun. We will take our time leveling, one guy will be here and there and so on, we will not level together, we will be on different quests and it will be confusing for us. So what do you think, a t9k WoW guild, we can do whatever, different levels, what do you guys think?

Isn't there already a guild. Why would we make another one?

Don't care. As long as we're all the same faction we can play together from any server.

I think some of us still play, but I don't think this particular organized thing worked out. There was a Darkspear guild, but I guess it petered out.
I'm mainly on Sisters of Elude server, playing Horde, But I've got alts all kinds of places, and would be interested in trying a t9k guild again. I just feel it should be more casual, less strict on "everyone level together" scheduling, since we all have differing schedules and such. Just someplace for us to gather and group when we can.
If there's a server most of us are already on (main or alt), I'd be happy to start up a group for us. To figure out what might be a good place, maybe we can list where we already have characters we're willing to play on regularly. (Yeah, we could just start new characters anyplace, but it doesnt hurt if it's on the same server as some established/higher level alts that can assist with instances, supplies, etc.)
I'll post my list after work and such.

Ok cool. I still play a lot and am looking to get into raiding regularly. Right now I 3 level 90's that I have been doing LFR with. I wouldn't be completely opposed to starting over on Horde either and xferring a toon later.

The three servers I play on are as follows (In order of most to least toons)

1) Aerie Peak-Alliance (2 90's and 2 85+)
2) Wyrmrest Accord-Alliance (1 90)
3) Emerald Dream -Horde (1 85)

Yes I agree. The whole same level thing was too strict, what I was planning to to was just have our guild on Darkspear and anyone from T9k could join the guild and it would be laid back. Different levels you know, that's what I was planning on, I'm going to renew my subscription soon and I hope we can get the guild all set up. It was dis-orginized and I'm so sorry for that my lads. This time I'm just going for a relaxed guild, different levels, I think it would be great. Suggestions are welcomed. And times would be welcomed too, just for events you know, PvP whatever events you guys would like to set up.

Argent Dawn:
Human Priest (6)

Bloodhoof:
Night Elf Death Knight (64)
(Bracabrad has a buncha high level toons on this server too. I think it's his main.)

Cenarion Circle:
Blood Elf Warlock (17)
Draenei Shaman (10)
Troll Rogue (7)

Emerald Dream (I used to RP here):
Blood Elf Warlock (1)
Blood Elf Mage (5)
Blood Elf Warlock (15)
Blood Elf Rogue (20)
Tauren Druid (7)
Blood Elf Paladin (7)
Troll Shaman (12)
Blood Elf Warlock (8)

Garona (Was my firstest server):
Blood Elf Paladin (8)
Draenei Mage (12)
Human Warlock (12)
Gnome Rogue (3)
Night Elf Druid (30) (My first character from vanilla WoW & my old Main)
Gnome Warrior (10)
Blood Elf Hunter (14)

Lightninghoof:
Draenei Mage (8)

Moon Guard:
Draenei Death Knight (58)

Ravenholdt:
Draenei Mage (10)

Scarlet Crusade:
Night Elf Priest (5)
Night Elf Rogue (5)

Sisters of Elune (My main server):
Pandaren Monk (5)
Blood Elf Mage (11)
Blood Elf Warlock (36)
Blood Elf Rogue (50)
Worgen Priest (14)
Goblin Hunter (8)
Blood Elf Death Knight (64)
Human Warrior (9)
Blood Elf Warlock (90) (My Main)
(Bracabrad moved one of his 90s here. Tommy, Wooty, Jetmike, Ollee, Riley, and others have characters here, because our original T9k guild was here. So if we can get people to return for the last expansion, this may be a good place.)

Steamwheedle Cartel:
Human Priest (6)

Terokkar:
Blood Elf Hunter (9)

I don't play a whole lot, and when I played more, I was mainly slow-grinding, gathering, and involved in a fun RP. So I've only got a single level 90 character. My bajillion lowbie alts are either for RP purposes, or to meet up on a different server to play with a friend's main.. and then they bailed.
Obviously, I'd prefer to play on Sisters of Elune, since my only 90 is there, and I've put more into those alts with time and game monies on professions and such. Or at least someplace where I have a 30+ toon. I'm tired of the super-repetative starter quests (even the DK starters) But I know others probably feel the same and everyone wants to play on their own servers. If we're actually going to do stuff together and not give up, I don't mind playing on another server as much.

Them things you said yo.

Servers and toons. They are all named Brac[name]

Bloodhoof --My alliance server--
Human Paladin (90)
Draenei Mage (90)
Pandaren Monk (90)
Nigh Elf Druid (90)
Human Warlock (90)
Gnome Rogue (90)
Human Priest (90)
Draenei Shaman (90)
Human Hunter (90)
Night Elf Warrior (90)

Sisters of Elune --Horde Server--
Tauren Death Knight (90)

As you can see I've got options for either faction if necessary.

Argent Dawn:
Human Priest (6)

Bloodhoof:
Night Elf Death Knight (64)
(Bracabrad has a buncha high level toons on this server too. I think it's his main.)

Cenarion Circle:
Blood Elf Warlock (17)
Draenei Shaman (10)
Troll Rogue (7)

Emerald Dream (I used to RP here):
Blood Elf Warlock (1)
Blood Elf Mage (5)
Blood Elf Warlock (15)
Blood Elf Rogue (20)
Tauren Druid (7)
Blood Elf Paladin (7)
Troll Shaman (12)
Blood Elf Warlock (8)

Garona (Was my firstest server):
Blood Elf Paladin (8)
Draenei Mage (12)
Human Warlock (12)
Gnome Rogue (3)
Night Elf Druid (30) (My first character from vanilla WoW & my old Main)
Gnome Warrior (10)
Blood Elf Hunter (14)

Lightninghoof:
Draenei Mage (8)

Moon Guard:
Draenei Death Knight (58)

Ravenholdt:
Draenei Mage (10)

Scarlet Crusade:
Night Elf Priest (5)
Night Elf Rogue (5)

Sisters of Elune (My main server):
Pandaren Monk (5)
Blood Elf Mage (11)
Blood Elf Warlock (36)
Blood Elf Rogue (50)
Worgen Priest (14)
Goblin Hunter (8)
Blood Elf Death Knight (64)
Human Warrior (9)
Blood Elf Warlock (90) (My Main)
(Bracabrad moved one of his 90s here. Tommy, Wooty, Jetmike, Ollee, Riley, and others have characters here, because our original T9k guild was here. So if we can get people to return for the last expansion, this may be a good place.)

Steamwheedle Cartel:
Human Priest (6)

Terokkar:
Blood Elf Hunter (9)

I don't play a whole lot, and when I played more, I was mainly slow-grinding, gathering, and involved in a fun RP. So I've only got a single level 90 character. My bajillion lowbie alts are either for RP purposes, or to meet up on a different server to play with a friend's main.. and then they bailed.
Obviously, I'd prefer to play on Sisters of Elune, since my only 90 is there, and I've put more into those alts with time and game monies on professions and such. Or at least someplace where I have a 30+ toon. I'm tired of the super-repetative starter quests (even the DK starters) But I know others probably feel the same and everyone wants to play on their own servers. If we're actually going to do stuff together and not give up, I don't mind playing on another server as much.

I wouldnt mind starting horde on sisters of elune. always wanted a paladin so may roll that until i xfer my ally toons

I hate you all!
Why did you revive this thread.

You hear that? Wanna know what that noise is?

That's my wallet crying, as Blizzard violently rapes it.

Jkilyuguys

I've got a T9k charter open, waiting on signatures, on Sisters of Elune server, for anyone that's willing.
I:eek: y2hecate#1445 , character name: Lynvina
I'm on most evenings after work, like 7pm-ish eastern. If I'm not on evenings, message me and I'll try and hop on long enough to get anyone joined up.

You know... I've been kind of getting the itch.

My friend has been playing it a lot and it is making me almost want to get into the game (almost). Considering I never bought it in the first place it would be a huge jump to get on the wow bandwagon. Damnit I am so tempted to take that damn jump though. It feels like emperor palpatine is over my shoulders saying "do eet, dooo eet." I keep on telling my self "oh I have guild wars 2 that should be enough right?" nope...

Back