World of Warcraft

w00tw00

Does anyone play WoW?
I have an account!
It's fun if you think about it!
Over 10 million players and Chuck Norris even made a commercial for WoW!

Wow? You mean that lack of polygon milked out game that brain washes most kids that haven't found team9000 yet?

Wow? You mean that lack of polygon milked out game that brain washes most kids that haven't found team9000 yet?
Sorry :bow:
Just nobody every plays that, also you gotta admit, the lack of polygons in that game makes it look like a game from the N64.
Haters Gonna Hate.JPG

WoW cost alot of money though...
$15.00 each month to play the game.
$15.00 to buy the PC game.
$10.00 for any extra pets or upgrades you want. (Don't have to buy.)
You have to have the money!

it's funny how we talk about polygons and stuff when our server is based on a game made entirely out of CUBES.

w00tw00 said:
WoW cost alot of money though...
$15.00 each month to play the game.
$15.00 to buy the PC game.
$10.00 for any extra pets or upgrades you want. (Don't have to buy.)
You have to have the money!

Or just go on a private server.

Private servers are against the Terms of Service Shadow.

w00tw00, I actually just reactivated my account to tide me over until SWTOR comes out.

Does anyone play WoW?
I have an account!
It's fun if you think about it!
Over 10 million players and Chuck Norris even made a commercial for WoW!

I used to play it. It gets boring rather quick once you ht 85 and raid through an entire expansion pack. Trust me, get out while you can. T9K gaming is better anyway.

Honestly, for 15 bucks a month, you will always feel like you didn't get enough enjoyment out of the money unless you spend most of your freetime on it.

Honestly, for 15 bucks a month, you will always feel like you didn't get enough enjoyment out of the money unless you spend most of your freetime on it.
Or you could look at it this way, it is the equivalent of (at least here) seeing 2 new release movies a month without all the nom nom goodies...

Thats 3 hours of entertainment (plus or minus a bit) for almost 20 bucks. I get (and im undershooting by far) more than 10 hours of entertainment from my wow subscription(when i have it active) a month....

My perspective.

Back