Yes, they are all oriented demons.

katphish

Pokemon. Minecraft. Guitar Hero. Magiquest.

Note: Please don't start a religious war. I just found this funny and incredibly stupid...

Note2: Oh damn, why the hell did I put this on Minecraft Classic. If any admin sees this please move it Other Games or Random.

Moved! Whoosh!
images

I am an Adventist, part of the large umbrella of Christianity, and I find this upsetting and I completely disagree with that man.

This is how people outside of Christianity criticize us, we don't have an open mind.

Pokemon: A Japanese game about a world where you can catch animals and use them for fighting and/or pets. The evolution thing is just a game mechanic, and the Pokemon are not demonic, it's the artist's wonderful rendition of the said creature.

MineCraft: A game made by Mojang, a fun, exciting, amazing sandbox game, with adventure and creation aspects. I will agree, you can get addicted to it, but that's a personal choice. He says the only reason it's demonic is because "they don't go back to read their Bible". That's not the game. That's bad parenting and/or bad time management.

I don't have an opinion on MagiQuest. I've never played it.

This guy is full of BS, and I just want to say that I do not agree with anything he says.

That is all.

<3,
-Taco.

Of course these guys are bullshit we realize that that's why it's on forums and people think it's funny nobody actually is thinking every Christian in the world is like this and if you do your arrogant and dumb I am not a Christian or any other type of religion I am Athiest but, that_taco_guy I don't think you have to defend yourself we don't think your like this guy and about this is offensive it's people of YOUR RELIGIOUS BRANCH that are saying everything in the videos so...

Of course these guys are bullshit we realize that that's why it's on forums and people think it's funny nobody actually is thinking every Christian in the world is like this and if you do your arrogant and dumb I am not a Christian or any other type of religion I am Athiest but, that_taco_guy I don't think you have to defend yourself we don't think your like this guy and about this is offensive it's people of YOUR RELIGIOUS BRANCH that are saying everything in the videos so...
I'm just clarifying things about my religion and beliefs, good sir.

Also, I hate religion.

I love God.

Religion and God are two very different things.

"I'm just clarifying things about my religion and beliefs, sir. Also, I hate religion."- that_taco_guy Contradiction but, I do agree if you look to the roots of religion it's all about making civilizations stable and making money also Christianity is just one of the many thousands of religions that are almost identical. If you go on YouTube and watch Zeitgeist The Greatest Story Ever Told it will explain a lot of things you have probably never know it's quite amazing how dumb some people are trapped in religion and then again I was a big christian for up until about 2 years ago.

"I'm just clarifying things about my religion and beliefs, sir. Also, I hate religion."- that_taco_guy Contradiction but, I do agree if you look to the roots of religion it's all about making civilizations stable and making money also Christianity is just one of the many thousands of religions that are almost identical. If you go on YouTube and watch Zeitgeist The Greatest Story Ever Told it will explain a lot of things you have probably never know it's quite amazing how dumb some people are trapped in religion and then again I was a big christian for up until about 2 years ago.
1. You do realize you can quote people, right?

2. I believe very strongly in my God, thank you very much, and I do know the roots of where my religion came from, even the not-so-Christian parts.

3. I love my God, and my God only. I hate religions. They're stupid. I read the Bible, and I follow what it says. I make sure to verify the Bible with IRL findings of things in there.

4. I'm watching the video you mentioned right now, and I know all these things. I've read and discovered these things, and have accepted them.

0_0
Gluttony is a Sin along with Lust, Envy, and such...just saying....

Oh and the second priest is just mad cause he got owned by the Pokemon League :D

Back