Yes, they are all oriented demons.

13098091.jpg
Stop. Posting. Those. Pictures. The thread is obviously going to change direction if you post a load of those annoying pictures. This thread is quite on topic, stop posting that shit.

Stop. Posting. Those. Pictures. The thread is obviously going to change direction if you post a load of those annoying pictures. This thread is quite on topic, stop posting that shit.

This subforum is not governed by those rules.

This subforum is not governed by those rules.
Fair enough..

Although, doesn't it make sense that this should be placed in the General Chatter forum? This is a more sensitive discussion than most Random submissions.

Fair enough..

Although, doesn't it make sense that this should be placed in the General Chatter forum? This is a more sensitive discussion than most Random submissions.
I don't think woot wants it to become a sensitive discussion...

Anywho.. I just think the more those uber religious people use their silly religious explanations to things, the more they are out of touch with the world.

Also, Yu-Gi-Oh.

normal_yugioh.jpg

Hmmm, wow. You all put me in a awesome position. A chance to post ANY picture I want, related or unrelated....hmmm....

*closes eyes...scrolls mouse up and down in pictures folder....double clicks random picture*

1.jpg

My religion- Me-ist. Basically i only believe in myself and everything has to be my way :p Nah i am actually an anglican. I believe in god and all but i also believe in evolution. i am weird like that.
On a random note: god jesus backwards is spelt susej dog. :p

My religion- Me-ist. Basically i only believe in myself and everything has to be my way :p Nah i am actually an anglican. I believe in god and all but i also believe in evolution. i am weird like that.
On a random note: god jesus backwards is spelt susej dog. :p
I don't believe in anything.
EDIT: Except ponies of course.

Back