• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11: Plans, Ideas, Discussion, Suggestions

I found the theme park spot on zone11 and I could make a sweet one. I was thinking maybe a little more space but whats there is good. Do I have to get permission to build it or what.

The rules specify that you cannot build on non-colored land. The theme park has been zoned and I know your name is KoasterKid however I still want the best theme park we can find. So in saying that, do some designs and we will think about it. Actually if you want, test some stuff there and if it is good then it can stay.

ZeppFlyer said:
Ah. I meant a dedicated Zone11 Museum . So that we wouldn't have to wade through all of the pages of other stuff and easily see what else had been posted in our fair city.

Vorsprung said:
I'll make one.

I made a Zone11 Business Registry over here a while back so that we wouldn't have too many similar businesses. Unfortunately, I don't think anyone saw it, as evident from the lack of replies and the fact that Zone11 now has 3 barber shops :p.

Vorsprung, you can have the admins merge my thread with yours if you deem it appropriate.

The theme park doesnt have to be huge. A big roller coaster and a ferris wheel could do it. Whatever you think. Oh and ive built a theme park in cool 18, a recreation of Bizarro at Six Flags New England, Kingda Ka at Six Flags Great Adventure, and 2 imaginary coasters.

The flaw in that sentence is 'big roller coaster'. If this was Beta - go for it. Sadly, it is not, so I say no.

I haven't been able to! I am unavailable to do it... Although I might be able to tomorrow. How about an underground train station?

I haven't been on Classic due to unbelieveable lag on my end, and the fact that the WoM Client was taken off my computer for some reason, and I haven't put it back on. Not to mention, I've been engrossed with Beta.

I feel like whenever i start a project I simply lose intrest in it very quickly. A good example is Stratadon's parliament building. I worked for a week with him and other builders, but after a week i completely forgot it. Point is, I don't want zone11 to be like that. It has WAYYYY to much potential, if you know what i mean.

Doneyhew said:
I feel like whenever i start a project I simply lose intrest in it very quickly. A good example is Stratadon's parliament building. I worked for a week with him and other builders, but after a week i completely forgot it.

You rack a disciprine...

Yes, I can say that as I am Asian. ^_^

Haha yeah. That and quite a few of us moved to beta recently, or kinda lost interest/motivation to build there.

I moved to Beta. I suffer tremendous lag on Classic, and there's little for me to do any more.

Back