• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Koala Cabana

mumble name: Miguel

frequency: everyday, all night

never been kicked fom a room.

why should i be in: because im rlly nice and i get along with ppl.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): Alyyiah
Frequency on mumble: daily
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? no
If so, why and how many times? again, never been kicked.
Why should you be allowed in? i have a personality that doesnt grate with others. i can take a joke, but i do not like trolls.
i speak very little, and i listen, alot. sometimes it seems i even disappear. i am not a douche, or a troll. i am mature, and i give help when asked. i do not get into arguements, and i become silent when they are coming on.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): Csimiami14
Frequency on mumble: every day.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? don't think so.
If so, why and how many times? .
Why should you be allowed in? i will not be a douche or troll or anything else :D
Consulted the team, accepted. :D

it's been nearly 2 months... i think i will resubmit.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones):
bobtheawesomeone
Frequency on mumble:
I was gone for a little, but mostly everyday
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?
yes
If so, why and how many times?
once or twice for mic problems.
Why should you be allowed in?
I am the awesomeone. i bring interesting conversation when wanted, and know when to shut up. i won't be a pain!

Please reconsider this application. Thank you much :D
Consulted the team. Once again, you have been declined. One of our big issues is that you only seem to get on mumble to discuss your music. I know you talk about other things occassionally, however, not as frequently as we would like. Nothing personal.

Application:
Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): Foxzm
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? nope
If so, why and how many times? n/a
Why should you be allowed in? Because I like talking with People and because usually you guys are the ones having all the fun
Consulted the team, you have been declined.

mumble name: Miguel

frequency: everyday, all night

never been kicked fom a room.

why should i be in: because im rlly nice and i get along with ppl.
Consulted the team, trial run. Barely anyone on the team even knows you. :confused:

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): Alyyiah
If so, why and how many times? again, never been kicked.
Why should you be allowed in? i have a personality that doesnt grate with others. i can take a joke, but i do not like trolls.
i speak very little, and i listen, alot. sometimes it seems i even disappear. i am not a douche, or a troll. i am mature, and i give help when asked. i do not get into arguements, and i become silent when they are coming on.

As a side note, I'm going to explain something to everyone right now. If you were declined, it was a majority vote, not a single person's. In this channel, we decide who gets in based on maturity and their tendency to start incidents, which is what the Koala Cabana is used to escape from. If you start/bring a fight to the Cabana, your rights to the room can and will be revoked. If you have an issue with someone in the room, bring it up with me privately. Do not bother Pixiel or anyone else about the room. Further more.... *ahem* DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT THE TEAM. I've stated before that it's more than Pixie and I. Do not try to guess other members or even how many there are. If I found out you've been snooping around about it, you will either A. Be removed from the room. or B. Never gain entry no matter how sorry you are. This is not a joke. I don't need people stressing them out about a room that isn't even their's. As far as you are concerned, I'm the only one who handles who gets into the channel. >_> To my team, if anyone starts bugging you trying to pry for information about it, tell me immediately. Do not try and handle it on your own. Same goes for if you have a problem with someone in the room, tell me privately.

With that, welcome to all the newcomers. <3 Remember, if you were declined, you can always resubmit an application at a later date. :D There are no limits to how many you can put in. <3

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): cacher97
I'm not expecting to get in..
Frequency on mumble: once every month?
Why should you be allowed in? Because I want to be whitelisted..

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): cacher97
Frequency on mumble: once every month?
Why should you be allowed in? Because I want to be whitelisted..
Revise your reason.

Mmm k. I've been trying not to do much with music in mumble lately, its just everyone seems to catch me when i am.
The longer you go, not doing it, we're bound to see it.. We mainly don't want your music being your only focus when in our room, and we definitely don't want you to randomly start playing it in there over voice chat...

Name: Yuvinator
Frequency on mumble: Whenever I have free time, so most days really.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? Nope.

Because I can get along with most everybody, and even with people I can't, I don't start shit. I know when to shut up, and I'm not a douchebag. (Though maybe I shouldn't be the person to judge of that)

Name on Mumble: Jns112
Frequency on mumble: I DO WHAT I DAMN WELL PLEASE
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?: Eenope
Why should you be allowed in? BECAUSE YOU ATE ALL THE EUCALYPTUS

Name on Mumble: Jns112
Frequency on mumble: I DO WHAT I DAMN WELL PLEASE
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?: Eenope
Why should you be allowed in? BECAUSE YOU ATE ALL THE EUCALYPTUS
Revise the reason.

Name: Yuvinator
Frequency on mumble: Whenever I have free time, so most days really.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? Nope.

Because I can get along with most everybody, and even with people I can't, I don't start shit. I know when to shut up, and I'm not a douchebag. (Though maybe I shouldn't be the person to judge of that)

Why Should I Be Allowed In?: Because You sir are my T9k brother and have been since the dawn of eternity and I will troll all of you each and every day. But not the bad kind of trolling, the trolling that leaves your heart all warm and fuzzy. The kind that you laugh at histerically then BAM: you start to feel something too. You start to feel warmness and happiness. Quite like the warmness of wetting your self except you are more happy. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.

Why Should I Be Allowed In?: Because You sir are my T9k brother and have been since the dawn of eternity and I will troll all of you each and every day. But not the bad kind of trolling, the trolling that leaves your heart all warm and fuzzy. The kind that you laugh at histerically then BAM: you start to feel something too. You start to feel warmness and happiness. Quite like the warmness of wetting your self except you are more happy. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.
Best revision EVER!

...... Holy fuck... :'D I feel all tingly inside.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones):
im3nuron
Frequency on mumble:
often
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?
:nope:
Because I'm me.

Back