• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Koala Cabana

Name: Sasquatch_Legend
Frequency: T9K is a makeshift full-time job to be honest
Ever been kicked from a room on Mumble?: Nope.
Why should you be allowed in? I like quiet, usually unoccupied private rooms. Being that it is nearly possible to find an empty room to think alone nowadays, and that the only people that are allowed are through Chiba, which I trust is picky :p. Also, even on the occasion that people could come in there, it'd at least be a person that I could strike up a conversation with without being forced to or awkward for most of the times.

name: Ekgladiator
Frequency on mumble: almost everyday usually
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? No I have not
Why should you be allowed in? While having an open channel for everyone to derp around in is nice, sometimes I just want to sit there and listen to high quality conversations that don't always involve minecraft/ tekkit. I usually try my best to be respectful to other people and usually come off as a friendly person. On a side note I find topics in science are very interesting and enjoy them alot :)

name: mikeymagic
Frequency on mumble: all day every day
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? I've been banned from mumble like twice and kicked from everything at least once
Why should you be allowed in? Because i probably hate everyone in the 'team'.

name: konflakes
Frequency on mumble: What the fuck's a mumble?
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? : Not in recent memory.
Why should you be allowed in? : Better stick it in than leave it out I always say. Also because every chatroom needs a penis.

Why should you be allowed in? : Better stick it in than leave it out I always say. Also because every chatroom needs a penis.
I just imagined a six-foot tall penis wearing a headset and a rape face.

I want to hear you on Mumble. This needs to happen.

Name: Sasquatch_Legend
Frequency: T9K is a makeshift full-time job to be honest
Ever been kicked from a room on Mumble?: Nope.
Why should you be allowed in? I like quiet, usually unoccupied private rooms. Being that it is nearly possible to find an empty room to think alone nowadays, and that the only people that are allowed are through Chiba, which I trust is picky :p. Also, even on the occasion that people could come in there, it'd at least be a person that I could strike up a conversation with without being forced to or awkward for most of the times.
Consulted the team, accepted. :D

name: Ekgladiator
Frequency on mumble: almost everyday usually
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? No I have not
Why should you be allowed in? While having an open channel for everyone to derp around in is nice, sometimes I just want to sit there and listen to high quality conversations that don't always involve minecraft/ tekkit. I usually try my best to be respectful to other people and usually come off as a friendly person. On a side note I find topics in science are very interesting and enjoy them alot :)
Consulted the team, accepted. :D

name: mikeymagic
Frequency on mumble: all day every day
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? I've been banned from mumble like twice and kicked from everything at least once
Why should you be allowed in? Because i probably hate everyone in the 'team'.
Consulted the team, you have been denied.

Consulted the team, Revise your reason.

Name: Xecutioner91890
Frequency: ALL DAY EVERY DAY (When I am available)
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?: No (Suprising, eh?)
Why should you be allowed in?: Because of my extreme extroverted nature, and immense intellectual prowess, sometimes I can be read as an "asshole." This is not the case. I am in fact, a Homo sapien. Although I do have an asshole, I am more than just my anus. I am a wonderful person with vast quantities of knowledge, including, but not limited to, alcohol, guns, cars, Jeeps, outdoors, trees, and wildlife. I think I bring to the table a friendly, accepting nature along with a little pizazz. I will do my best to be polite, while still maintaining my personality. If I am out of line, call me out on it, and I will adjust. I would like to be able to talk to some of my friends in this community who often times gravitate towards the "koalacabana" room. I hope this application is enough to convince you fine people to allow me to join you in your conversations. Swag.

Best Wishes,
Xecutioner91890

Application:
Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): fox_news
Frequency on mumble: alot
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?: yes
If so, why and how many times? honestly think maybe once or twice
Why should you be allowed in? because there is no else for me to talk to :( and i hardly ever go on rants and crap like that

Name: Xecutioner91890
Frequency: ALL DAY EVERY DAY (When I am available)
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?: No (Suprising, eh?)
Why should you be allowed in?: Because of my extreme extroverted nature, and immense intellectual prowess, sometimes I can be read as an "asshole." This is not the case. I am in fact, a Homo sapien. Although I do have an asshole, I am more than just my anus. I am a wonderful person with vast quantities of knowledge, including, but not limited to, alcohol, guns, cars, Jeeps, outdoors, trees, and wildlife. I think I bring to the table a friendly, accepting nature along with a little pizazz. I will do my best to be polite, while still maintaining my personality. If I am out of line, call me out on it, and I will adjust. I would like to be able to talk to some of my friends in this community who often times gravitate towards the "koalacabana" room. I hope this application is enough to convince you fine people to allow me to join you in your conversations. Swag.

Best Wishes,
Xecutioner91890
Application:
Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): fox_news
Frequency on mumble: alot
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?: yes
If so, why and how many times? honestly think maybe once or twice
Why should you be allowed in? because there is no else for me to talk to :( and i hardly ever go on rants and crap like that
Consulted the team, I'm sorry. You both have been declined. Feel free to put in another application at a later date.

Also, to those who haven't seen or heard it yet, I've changed something with how the Cabana works. Now, if I catch you starting shit in any mumble room, or if anyone on my team catches you, you risk being removed from the room without warning. No one is exempt from this rule, not even the members of my own team. Why has this suddenly happened? Simple. To prevent issues down the road. Like I said before, the Koala Cabana is an escape room, a place where you can chill out and relax without worry of someone busting in and grinding on your nerves. So, I'm upping the security. "But, how will we know to be on our best behavior if we don't know anyone on the team?" Simple. STAY on your best behavior.

Consulted the team, I'm sorry. You both have been declined. Feel free to put in another application at a later date.

Also, to those who haven't seen or heard it yet, I've changed something with how the Cabana works. Now, if I catch you starting shit in any mumble room, or if anyone on my team catches you, you risk being removed from the room without warning. No one is exempt from this rule, not even the members of my own team. Why has this suddenly happened? Simple. To prevent issues down the road. Like I said before, the Koala Cabana is an escape room, a place where you can chill out and relax without worry of someone busting in and grinding on your nerves. So, I'm upping the security. "But, how will we know to be on our best behavior if we don't know anyone on the team?" Simple. STAY on your best behavior.

It seems that my drunken tirades have foiled me yet again. Well I'm sorry to have failed you all, and myself, as not only a member of the t9k community, but also as a human being. I hope maybe one day you will accept me for who I am, and that I will get the opportunity to prove myself worthy enough to join the Koala Cabana room. As for the future, I think it would be courteous to explain to the denied members what aspects they would need to improve on to gain access into the Koala Cabana. That way, instead of just breaking someone's hopes and dreams into infinitely small shards, they would just be cracked; able to be patched up, and possibly, even rebuilt to their full potential. I wish you all the best and hope you have a wonderful day. In the words of Aristotle Onassis, "It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." And also in the words of one of the most inspiring athletes of all time, Michael Jordan, "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."

Grando in omni Satanae nomen gloriae,
Xecutioner91890

It seems that my drunken tirades have foiled me yet again. Well I'm sorry to have failed you all, and myself, as not only a member of the t9k community, but also as a human being. I hope maybe one day you will accept me for who I am, and that I will get the opportunity to prove myself worthy enough to join the Koala Cabana room. As for the future, I think it would be courteous to explain to the denied members what aspects they would need to improve on to gain access into the Koala Cabana. That way, instead of just breaking someone's hopes and dreams into infinitely small shards, they would just be cracked; able to be patched up, and possibly, even rebuilt to their full potential. I wish you all the best and hope you have a wonderful day. In the words of Aristotle Onassis, "It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light." And also in the words of one of the most inspiring athletes of all time, Michael Jordan, "If you accept the expectations of others, especially negative ones, then you never will change the outcome."

Grando in omni Satanae nomen gloriae,
Xecutioner91890
You pretty much hit the nail on the head, Xec. Your drunken tirades have foiled you, yet again. Here's the thing, though. If you know, already, what it was... why don't you try and change it. You don't need us pointing it out further, why you can't join.

As for the others who have been denied, some of them know exactly why they were denied. Some of them haven't showed any inkling of caring, towards the matter. Others, have asked us afterwards. You want to know why you were denied, ask Chiba. If he is able to answer, he will. To any extent possible, WITHOUT giving away any hints as to who may, or may not, be on the team.

I agree wholeheartedly with you on this matter. And I would like to announce that from now on, I am making a change. I will not speak unless there is a necessary reason to. I will do my best to be polite to everyone, and to be friendly. I do not wish anyone harm, and I realize that in the past, we especially, have had some disagreements. These should not be looked over, but they should not define me. I am working towards becoming an upstanding member of t9k, and hope you will be able to notice the change in me. Again, I'd like to end on a quote by Nido Qubein, "Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."

Peace, love, and unity,
Xecutioner91890

I agree wholeheartedly with you on this matter. And I would like to announce that from now on, I am making a change. I will not speak unless there is a necessary reason to. I will do my best to be polite to everyone, and to be friendly. I do not wish anyone harm, and I realize that in the past, we especially, have had some disagreements. These should not be looked over, but they should not define me. I am working towards becoming an upstanding member of t9k, and hope you will be able to notice the change in me. Again, I'd like to end on a quote by Nido Qubein, "Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start."

Peace, love, and unity,
Xecutioner91890
Dude are you drunk?

Peace, love, and unity,
Xecutioner91890
You prove that you can change, towards me especially, and I'll let you know when you should apply again. I'm always willing to give people a second chance. I'd even give one to Encino if he were allowed back, and tried to change. That's saying a lot, trust me.
You don't have to cut yourself off from people, and not talk. Just think more, before you do. I look forward to seeing this change, and given things go well, maybe "Best Friends for Life" isn't out of the question.

Back