• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Koala Cabana

Revision: Because so far, the cast of people that have been let in are pretty fucking awesome. I'm not annoying. I'm polite. And another ginger is never a bad thing. ;)

EDIT: it got liked by Pixie, I'm pretty sure that's an auto-in. :3
Not quite, but the team was consulted. Accepted. :D

Why Should I Be Allowed In?: Because You sir are my T9k brother and have been since the dawn of eternity and I will troll all of you each and every day. But not the bad kind of trolling, the trolling that leaves your heart all warm and fuzzy. The kind that you laugh at histerically then BAM: you start to feel something too. You start to feel warmness and happiness. Quite like the warmness of wetting your self except you are more happy. You sir are a gentleman and a scholar.
Consulted the team, Accepted. :D

Application:
Name on Mumble (some people have different ones):1Creator34
Frequency on mumble: 2-4 times a week
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? No
If so, why and how many times? n/a
Why should you be allowed in? Because I like to listen to/sometimes be involved in engaging conversation or talk about fun things, as opposed to just random, loud people interrupting one aother just so they can add a comment that is completely irrelevant to the topic being discussed. I don't talk a whole lot through voice chat, I am not loud and obnoxious, and I want to be included in a channel where I won't feel like I just want to disconnect 5 minutes after I join because of people being obnoxious.

Leave it be, not all people can be on at the same time for them to say yes or no. The more you want to get in the less likely you are to get in.
Dude Im not gonna get in anyways SO AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Application:
Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): thejackofalltrades
Frequency on mumble: everyday
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? nope
If so, why and how many times?
Why should you be allowed in? well, i like to talk to people, and i like to meet new people.

Application:
Name on Mumble (some people have different ones):1Creator34
Frequency on mumble: 2-4 times a week
If so, why and how many times? n/a
Why should you be allowed in? Because I like to listen to/sometimes be involved in engaging conversation or talk about fun things, as opposed to just random, loud people interrupting one aother just so they can add a comment that is completely irrelevant to the topic being discussed. I don't talk a whole lot through voice chat, I am not loud and obnoxious, and I want to be included in a channel where I won't feel like I just want to disconnect 5 minutes after I join because of people being obnoxious.
Consulted the team, accpeted. :D

Application:
Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): thejackofalltrades
Frequency on mumble: everyday
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? nope
If so, why and how many times?
Why should you be allowed in? well, i like to talk to people, and i like to meet new people.
Consulted the team, trial run.

I know I can get in the room already.. but I have this random whim of a feeling that it's only fair if I formally apply and stuff.
FOR GREAT KOALA HONOR!
:3
Name on Mumble: y2hecate
Frequency on mumble: Almost daily, in the evenings/nights of Eastern times.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?: Yep!
If so, why and how many times?: Because we were either testing things, or we thought it was funny at the time. Several times. More than two. I dunno.
Why should you be allowed in?: Because Koalas are vry srs bznss. >:| And also I love them. And chatting with ya'll. I love that too.

I know I can get in the room already.. but I have this random whim of a feeling that it's only fair if I formally apply and stuff.
FOR GREAT KOALA HONOR!
:3
Name on Mumble: y2hecate
Frequency on mumble: Almost daily, in the evenings/nights of Eastern times.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble?: Yep!
If so, why and how many times?: Because we were either testing things, or we thought it was funny at the time. Several times. More than two. I dunno.
Why should you be allowed in?: Because Koalas are vry srs bznss. >:| And also I love them. And chatting with ya'll. I love that too.
Consulted the team, accepted. :D <3

Nah, this seems to serious for me. I don't trust myself enough to say more than "penis". I might apply srzly if I become active again tho.

Name: Xeadin
Frequency: About 2-3 times a week
Why should you be allowed in? I am a mature and serious individual and always have something important to say. I will put out a warning ahead of time and say that I am usually quiet (well, more than usually), but I'm either in deep thought, playing a game called Minecraft, or I may literally be away from the computer. I love a good conversation here and then :)

Name: Xeadin
Frequency: About 2-3 times a week
Why should you be allowed in? I am a mature and serious individual and always have something important to say. I will put out a warning ahead of time and say that I am usually quiet (well, more than usually), but I'm either in deep thought, playing a game called Minecraft, or I may literally be away from the computer. I love a good conversation here and then :)
Consulted the team, accepted. :D Also, fucking love the avatar.

Application:
Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): Tsquared
Frequency on mumble: 8-10 hours a day.
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? Nope.
If so, why and how many times? N/A
Why should you be allowed in? I am not rowdy, I let people finish talking before I talk, I respect all opinions, I never get angry, always very chill, like to joke around abit, I enjoy making others laugh... Here for fun, friends and good times :) Anything Halo I take seriously... As a side-note.

Name on Mumble (some people have different ones): Sean1995
Frequency on mumble: Whenever I feel like I haven't been on in a while
Ever been kicked from a room/Mumble? Nope
Why should you be allowed in? As an Australian, I saw koala in the title, and thought I must be part of this.

Back