How did you find t9k

After joining a few different Classic servers only to find 'blockhell' in each one, I came across Team9000.
I ventured in, built a few things, helped others and enjoyed my time there.
Few days later, a bunch of the guys requested/demanded that I jump onto to Mumble server, which I did.
And the rest is history.

I've been in plenty of different online communities and I would have to say this has been one of better experiences of my life.
With a friendly community, mature users (most of the time), who are generally quite respectful to eachother, mix in an interest in gaming and you've got yourself a winning c-c-c-combo breaker.
casham... as a guest... saying hi... posting promotion apps... Mind = blown

My friend told me about Minecraft in late Sept. of last year, I played classic singleplayer, but i wanted company. I got onto the Classic server list, saw T9K, and was like "Hmm, worth a shot" got on, soon was making friends on Sept. 22, 2011 in Guest 327 (the date i 1st got on and my 1st guest), and the rest is awesome times.

It was late November of 2010, and I had learned about Minecraft from a friend of mine at school... I played the Alpha version of it, back when it was still with the secret Halloween Update and all that. Later, I decided I wanted to play Classic, since it would be easier to build and stuff. I was looking for a good Classic server with my good friend Chippy and most of the others we tried to join were complete and utter crap... then we found Team9000 (which was far better than any of the others we had seen) and being the good, rule-reading guests that we were, learned how to join Guest (42).

We built up a Golden Hotel, which we named "Phish n' Chips". We didn't know how to take screenshots, since we had both built it without WoM. Luckily, some nice Cool-ranked fellow offered us some help and then posted my promotion app for me.

katphish-png.2557

hotel-png.2562

hotel-png.2563

katphishs-building-3-png.2556

Even though I don't play Classic as much, I still love to lurk the forums every now and then (read: everyday).

well it was back in when minecraft was still in alpha when i disoverd classic sadly i had no money so i played that until i had enough money for minecraft survival, it was about in 1.4 or 1.5 beta then, i played for a few months on single player cause i found no good servers then my friend told me he played minecraft and he brought me to the server he played on.... t9k survival! it was bout 1.5 at the time and i have played ever since

:nyan:
:dineinhell:

Pixiel seems to be in a good mood here, liking every post around... :whistle:

Not that I mind, I just got a trophy for that :D
I enjoy hearing how people found this place, even if most of it is through Minecraft.
I especially enjoy hearing about the people who were higher than guest by the time I got here.

Sometime in late 2010 I found a fortune cookie that said "Team9000 We'll be waiting..."

Actually, I was being bored as usual exploring minecraft with a ventrillo friend when I happened across the T9K classic minecraft server. Built a nice little castle back in Guest53 that is still visible from here. And pretty much been apart of the crew since.

~Bored

I found out of Team9000 by a bunch of people advertising the server to the point where I had to find out what the buzz was all about...

I met T9K before they were even Team9000. I met wooty, brooklyn, jetmike, ollee, and so much more through what used to be WootTV. I decided to check it out and met these great group of people and even though WootTV is gone, I am glad that I was able to make new friends and find them here :)

I met T9K before they were even Team9000. I met wooty, brooklyn, jetmike, ollee, and so much more through what used to be WootTV. I decided to check it out and met these great group of people and even though WootTV is gone, I am glad that I was able to make new friends and find them here :)

We love you too Revy! <3

I met team9000 classic by just going on random servers. In fact team9000 classic was the first minecraft classic server I ever went on but it seems like the server has been very empty latley.

I found T9K after goin through pages of of servers that didn't interest me. when i saw main, and the guest worlds way back when, i liked it. :D

Back