T9K Official Game Nights Info Thread!

I'll be seeing a movie with mah family (The Croods or something). I hope I won't be late for Classic gamenight. When does it start?

CSI is continuing Classic GN with some other fun MC minigames, next Sat. is The Hidden GN hosted by newspapercrane (4/6/13). And after that it's time again for the T9k Community Meeting! (4/13/13 if cleared with Wooty as a open day) Hope to see you all there for ideas/questions/etc. about community projects/future GNs :).

~Bored

CSI is continuing Classic GN with some other fun MC minigames, next Sat. is The Hidden GN hosted by newspapercrane (4/6/13). And after that it's time again for the T9k Community Meeting! (4/13/13 if cleared with Wooty as a open day) Hope to see you all there for ideas/questions/etc. about community projects/future GNs :).

~Bored
Community meeting / tf2 c:

T9k Community Meeting! (4/13/13 if cleared with Wooty as a open day) Hope to see you all there for ideas/questions/etc. about community projects/future GNs :).

~Bored

hate to be "that guy" but what/where is the t9k community meeting? just somewhere on the forums/mumble?

hate to be "that guy" but what/where is the t9k community meeting? just somewhere on the forums/mumble?
Mumble at the #gamenight room, it's a informative meeting of things members would like to see going on in T9k in a 'formalish' meeting with the higher-ups, basically if you have concerns or ideas, this is the time to throw them out there :).

Have we done a game night for MechWarrior Online? its a Free to Play that one of my sister's friends does concept and skin art for, figured I'd give it a shout-out, though someone else may have suggested it earlier :confused:
I fully Zendorse this idea. I've become bored of playing this game solo and I don't plan on going back to meeting up with randoms on the TeamSpeak servers. I hate meeting people.

Although, the game is quite harsh on new players. We'd have to spend the first 30 minutes figuring out the controls alone. XD

Inb4 zen creams himself
Too late.

I fully Zendorse this idea. I've become bored of playing this game solo and I don't plan on going back to meeting up with randoms on the TeamSpeak servers. I hate meeting people.

Although, the game is quite harsh on new players. We'd have to spend the first 30 minutes figuring out the controls alone. XD

Too late.
if its got a steep initial learning curve like PlanetSide2, then the more people learning together, the easier things will be (I'd imagine)

Yes, it takes time to learn how to ski, shoot and aim for most people. I found it difficult to learn how to read others paths and shoot where they were going to be.
this.

PlanetSide 2 has a steep learning curve?
if you don't watch the tutorial videos on how to do everything, learning by "figuring out" controls is more difficult for some aspects of the game. I also found aircraft operations to be somewhat frustrating at times. *shrugs*

also, conversation about MechWarrior Online can be referred to the appropriate thread

Back