Doctor Who... The Ongoing Discussion

I am so angry about the 50th anniversary just argh.
Will watch when I can get it on the internet.

Im planning on watching it in the cinemas, but ya never know, may just watch it on TV

Why would you want to watch it in the cinema? Noisy kids screaming, people eating too much fast food far too noisily in the quiet bits, people jostling past you to use the loo...
No, I shall be watching it on BBC HD in 5.1 surround sound at home, thank you very much.

just watched the special dr who episode with all the doctors and gallifrei and all that. i will never forget that episode
:tardis:

I dunno. I was kinda disappointed with it. A lot of it felt like it was just for the benefit of people watching in 3D. Little bit gimmicky but then again it is Doctor Who.

The use of Rose as Bad Wolf to undo the genocide of the Time War kind of makes sense. I can live with that. But I'm a little confused as to how all of the Doctor's previous incarnations were able to be there to help, and it doesn't answer how the damage caused by the Time War was undone and how the Time War got time-locked. Plus, the next Doctor was also there, but no other future Doctors. Does this mean the next will be the last?

Still, at least we finally got to see how the Doctor knew The Virgin Queen...

Does anyone have a way I can watch the Day of the Doctor through some synced youtube stream type thing so I can watch it with a friend who doesn't have any means of watching it on tv? I know there is a justin.tv stream doing it atm but was wondering if any other source of the sort without waiting for the stream to reloop

Does anyone have a way I can watch the Day of the Doctor through some synced youtube stream type thing so I can watch it with a friend who doesn't have any means of watching it on tv? I know there is a justin.tv stream doing it atm but was wondering if any other source of the sort without waiting for the stream to reloop
You could try ABC iView.

You could try ABC iView.
5rsOW.png

fuck

Back