Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

do i have to wait for less than 2 hours or can i go to bed instead? :p
The first couple hours of the server being open will likely be full of bugs, stress-testing, and multiple restarts. I would advise getting some sleep. The server will still be around when you wake up.

EDIT:
*Joins Gurw in waiting* "Hey, want some popcorn? I brought my own."
I'm still working on what config-tweaking I can do, so I'll stick to my coding-beer and spaghetti, thanks :D

The first couple hours of the server being open will likely be full of bugs, stress-testing, and multiple restarts. I would advise getting some sleep. The server will still be around when you wake up.

EDIT:

I'm still working on what config-tweaking I can do, so I'll stick to my coding-beer and spaghetti, thanks :D
More popcorn for me!
aVZgT.gif

By the way, can I ask to be added to the Southbridge town list?

EDIT: To make Gurw happy.
IGN: Pyrhos (who knew?!)
Length of time with Team9000: Ehh, somewhere between 2 years and 3 years.
Last official map you played on: 1.5.2 was the last T9K official map I played on.

Southbridge Application
IGN: DaGamer12345
Length of time with Team9000: 1 year and 9 months
Last official map you played on: 1.5.2 LTS I believe, otherwise it's the one with LTS
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you:

I was going to make a joke about Northbridge/Southbridge in regards to older motherboards. Maybe because it's a reboot and that older members are allowed that it's a reference to how old Southbridge on motherboards is?

Southbridge Application
IGN: DaGamer12345
Length of time with Team9000: 1 year and 9 months
Last official map you played on: 1.5.2 LTS I believe, otherwise it's the one with LTS
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you:

I was going to make a joke about Northbridge/Southbridge in regards to older motherboards. Maybe because it's a reboot and that older members are allowed that it's a reference to how old Southbridge on motherboards is?
It's a reference to the fact that it's South and in an Extreme Hills biome :D

So the exit to the portal spits you out where? Flatlands world or...?
The cities are a 500x500 copy of the area around the portals to them.

So basically, the original land around the portal = the original land inside the city.

Southbridge Application
IGN: DutchCheese
Length of time with Team9000: bananas
Last official map you played on: banaanaaas
One veteran member (has been here longer than 1 year) to vouch for you: really dude, bananas!

but seriously, do it for the coconut love <3

Southbridge Application
IGN:BoyHimas
Length of time with Team9000: 3 and a half years
Last official map you played on:~7/22/2011 (Beta 1.7) - 9/24/2011 (Beta 1.8.1) Sanctum :cool:

Added block-history usage to the Members section of the Commands spoiler.
I keep getting notifications about you replying to this, and every time I expect it to say that the server is up. Let down after let down.

I keep getting notifications about you replying to this, and every time I expect it to say that the server is up. Let down after let down.
Hehe. We're waiting on Wooty now, to re-direct the subdomain to the private domain we're using atm. :D

Back