Corrupt-A-Wish

Wish Granted.

However your new technological skills inevitably give rise to SkyNet.

I wish for this threads non-existence.

Wish granted.

Looks like SkyNet doesn't like your wish. They restore this thread using a cached copy and assign all robots in your area to destroy you.

I wish I had robotic eyes so I don't have to worry about tired "real" eyes.

Wish Granted.

However your new technological skills inevitably give rise to SkyNet.

I wish for this threads non-existence.
You are transported to another universe in the multiverse in which this thread does not exist. This universe also lacks Doctor Who and all anime.

I wish for humans to evolve the lack of a need for sleep.

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd.

You are transported to another universe in the multiverse in which this thread does not exist. This universe also lacks Doctor Who and all anime.

I wish for humans to evolve the lack of a need for sleep.

EDIT: Damn, ninja'd.

Granted, but human bodies now act in a super slow manner and because we still age at the same rate, humans accomplish even less because now we're dying faster than we can reproduce.

Let's keep this wish simple, I wish I had a flag with the House Bolton sigil on it.

Your family sees said flag and now thinks that you're a part of a satanic cult.

I wish that I wasn't working on Saturday.

Granted. You're training your replacement on Sunday instead.

I wish I could get my sleep cycle under control and stop losing half my days to pointless unconsciousness.

Granted. But you begin to lose touch with your family, friends, and co-workers. As a result, they hate you and one day murder you.

I wish for this wish to be corrupted by a 3-paragrah story.

Thou wish is granted.

Once upon a time, a certain boy from the mountains who happened to, for whatever reason, have the number 965 in his name wanted to make a wish that his wish would be corrupted by a 3-paragraph story. Since he lived so high in the mountains, he could easily see all the stars and make wishes upon them. However, he did not think that he was high enough. He therefore climbed the highest mountain he could find so that he could make his wish.

Along the path he met various obstacles. One of which was an old dog from the moon who yelped at anything he could find. It was rather annoying to cross, so the little boy grabbed a shotgun and shot the poor thing. After that, he came a cross a ghastly old guru who knew everything there was to know in the world, including the future of others. He told him that he would not be able to reach the mountain in time to meet the stars. The boy did not believe him, and therefore shot the guru as well. Those were just two obstacles out of many, and since he had a shotgun, he could pretty much clear anything out of his way. Soon enough, he was able to reach the peak of the mountain. And so, with that having been completed, he made his wish.

There was a man who drank a whole bunch of moonshine on the mountain and everybody who passed by him would ask, "Why do you drink so much moonshine?" He answered in a fairly gruff voice, "So I can corrupt this guy's wish."

I wish I could write better stories.

Thou wish is granted.

Once upon a time, a certain boy from the mountains who happened to, for whatever reason, have the number 965 in his name wanted to make a wish that his wish would be corrupted by a 3-paragraph story. Since he lived so high in the mountains, he could easily see all the stars and make wishes upon them. However, he did not think that he was high enough. He therefore climbed the highest mountain he could find so that he could make his wish.

Along the path he met various obstacles. One of which was an old dog from the moon who yelped at anything he could find. It was rather annoying to cross, so the little boy grabbed a shotgun and shot the poor thing. After that, he came a cross a ghastly old guru who knew everything there was to know in the world, including the future of others. He told him that he would not be able to reach the mountain in time to meet the stars. The boy did not believe him, and therefore shot the guru as well. Those were just two obstacles out of many, and since he had a shotgun, he could pretty much clear anything out of his way. Soon enough, he was able to reach the peak of the mountain. And so, with that having been completed, he made his wish.

There was a man who drank a whole bunch of moonshine on the mountain and everybody who passed by him would ask, "Why do you drink so much moonshine?" He answered in a fairly gruff voice, "So I can corrupt this guy's wish."

I wish I could write better stories.

Your wish is... granted.

You write stories so well, the whole world becomes enthralled and people aren't able to decipher fantasy from reality. People begin to take on the personas in your stories, including murderous killers, thieves, and bandits. Whole societies become living examples of your stories. Economies plummet, lots of people die. Your stories nearly end civilization as we know it. The world must start over... it must create a new... chapter.

I wish everything was free.

Your wish is... granted.

You write stories so well, the whole world becomes enthralled and people aren't able to decipher fantasy from reality. People begin to take on the personas in your stories, including murderous killers, thieves, and bandits. Whole societies become living examples of your stories. Economies plummet, lots of people die. Your stories nearly end civilization as we know it. The world must start over... it must create a new... chapter.

I wish everything was free.

Granted. The world is now free of everything, including laws

You get anally raped before being killed while trying to grab food.

I wish I had a stick.

Granted. The world is now free of everything, including laws

You get anally raped before being killed while trying to grab food.

I wish I had a stick.

Your wish is granted.

The stick is cool. It's all stick-like. You play with the stick for hours. You even make a sword with the stick. However, the stick is possessed by an ancient evil. So ancient and so evil that it can't hear your pleas for mercy as your new sword, made from the stick, murders everyone you loved.

I wish everyone in the world was super smart.

Your wish is granted.

The stick is cool. It's all stick-like. You play with the stick for hours. You even make a sword with the stick. However, the stick is possessed by an ancient evil. So ancient and so evil that it can't hear your pleas for mercy as your new sword, made from the stick, murders everyone you loved.

I wish everyone in the world was super smart.
m8glv29.jpg

I wish to be a magical genie without lamp entrapments.

m8glv29.jpg

I wish to be a magical genie without lamp entrapments.

Your wish had been granted. You are no longer are confined to a Ity Bity Living Space.

You are free to travel abroad. However, since you have no lamp, no one can rub it for wishes. If no one makes wishes, you get magic buildup. You get so much magic buildup that you explode.

1353621.jpg

Your wish had been granted. You are no longer are confined to a Ity Bity Living Space.

You are free to travel abroad. However, since you have no lamp, no one can rub it for wishes. If no one makes wishes, you get magic buildup. You get so much magic buildup that you explode.

1353621.jpg
This all-powerful genie banishes you from this thread for not making a wish.

Hm. Although there would be few repercussions... Many people cease to find a reason for their lives.

I wish abortion wasn't a thing.

Women across the world are outraged and bring out pitchforks and torches. Husbands become either slaves for womankind or are killed using heavy duty hair dryers. The entire world goes into anarchy. (hope this doesn't offend anyone)

I wish I had a fluffy pillow.

Women across the world are outraged and bring out pitchforks and torches. Husbands become either slaves for womankind or are killed using heavy duty hair dryers. The entire world goes into anarchy. (hope this doesn't offend anyone)

I wish I had a fluffy pillow.
You wish you had a fluffy pillow but it is so fluffy that you fall in love with it and never leave it and you get called crazy and go to a mental institution for the rest of your life.

I wish I could never get sick.

You wish you had a fluffy pillow but it is so fluffy that you fall in love with it and never leave it and you get called crazy and go to a mental institution for the rest of your life.

I wish I could never get sick.

Granted, but doctors are so astounded by your amazing health that they physically restrain you and dissect you alive to find out how you live without disease.

I wish humans lived without greed.

Due to mankind's lack of greed, the advancement of technology slows greatly because people have less of an incentive to come up with innovative ideas.

I wish that I had the complete next season of Game of Thrones right now.

Back