Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, but the licks are actually life saving medicine, and you die.

I wish that this wish ets corrupted.

Granted, but a message pops up for the next poster.

"ERROR: WISH UNDEFINED"

I wish people would stop making wishes that contain logical conflicts.

Granted, but your powerless on the internet.

I wish that a flying unicorn came into my house, and did nothing but exactly what would benefit everyone the most.

I wish that a flying unicorn came into my house, and did nothing but exactly what would benefit everyone the most.
Granted. It opened a freaky-lookin' portal made of star-shaped whatsits, and out popped

timmys-dad_o_360743.jpg

We're screwed.

EDIT: I WISH FOR MORE WISHES!

Granted, but you just get you, so you (who just aquired a you) are pretty :foreveralone:

I wish for derailment.

*Genie escapes from lamp when JerzeyLegend rubbed his crotch on everything*

Wish granted _Joostb, however, this tread is a hover thread and doesn't need rails.

I wish I could have a pot with unlimited macaroni and cheese.

Granted but the cheese is blue cheese from 50 years ago.

I wish I could eat as much as I want without getting fat.

Wish granted, but you read EVERYONE's mind at once without being able to control it.

I wish I could grant wishes.
You wish you could grant wishes but you are the only one able to and have to rush between wishes across the globe and so you die of exhaustion after 10 minutes.

I wish my internet was faster.

You wish you could grant wishes but you are the only one able to and have to rush between wishes across the globe and so you die of exhaustion after 10 minutes.

I wish my internet was faster.

*loud Genie laugh that you can't tell if evil or ...*

Your wish has been granted mcfar45!

*your internet is so fast every time you download/view a page, your storage drives blows up from so much read/write*

*yet another loud Genie laugh*

I wish I could be the most handsome fellow in the world.

*loud Genie laugh that you can't tell if evil or ...*

Your wish has been granted mcfar45!

*your internet is so fast every time you download/view a page, your storage drives blows up from so much read/write*

*yet another loud Genie laugh*

I wish I could be the most handsome fellow in the world.
Granted. You drown in the collective ejaculate of 780 million gay men.

I wish for a D&D tutorial. Seriously. I have never actually played the game (though I was asked to DM - go figure).

Granted. You drown in the collective ejaculate of 780 million gay men.

I wish for a D&D tutorial. Seriously. I have never actually played the game (though I was asked to DM - go figure).
You get a D&D Tutorial but it comes in book form and is delivered in 17 trucks and costs you $11 million.

I wish these wishes meant something.

You get a D&D Tutorial but it comes in book form and is delivered in 17 trucks and costs you $11 million.

Granted, all future wishes must be meaningful and an actual want. However, now you will be crushing people's dreams due to corruption and must bear overwhelming guilt.

I wish I was more useful in the technology world. I still don't networking and I know about two lines of javascript.

(not to derail the thread or anything but getting it in book form is not a bad thing IMHO. I like books)

Granted, all future wishes must be meaningful and an actual want. However, now you will be crushing people's dreams due to corruption and must bear overwhelming guilt.

I wish I was more useful in the technology world. I still don't networking and I know about two lines of javascript.

Wish Granted.

However your new technological skills inevitably give rise to SkyNet.

I wish for this threads non-existence.

Back