Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, the wishes get so corrupt that these start to appear:

NPC_6.gif

I wish I wasn't so tired so often.

Granted but you were filled with the energy of a thousand partying demons. You became so overloaded with party energy that you demolished everything in your path.

I wish I could successfully perform Jedi mind-tricks.

Granted, but every woman you ever fall in love with turns out to be your sister.

I wish I had a reasonably sized nose.

Granted. But everyone else hates you, even your mom.

I wish for the next poster to turn his/her forum avatar into a picture of a penis. Immediately. And keep it that way for at least 12 hours.

Granted, but the user's clock got broken showing that 12 hours have long passed by, making her change her penis avatar to a normal one.

I wish i loved cats....

You wished you loved cats, but then a cat gives you AIDS and you turn into the president of the Worldwise Agency Against Cats.

I wish everyone would stop granting wishes.

Congratulations! Along with everyone stopping wish granting habits, everyone in the world has died except you! You are now alone in this world with nothing but a pogo stick.

I wish creepers were real.....

Granted; creepers are real.
...Oh, sh*t.

I wish ERB would make a video about George Carlin squaring off against Gabriel Iglesias.

granted, but they never post it on youtube

i wish i didn't suck at black ops 2 zombies and got downed on the first round xD

Granted, but the inter webs only broadcast Rebecca Black music videos...

I wish I were inbred....
Granted. How ever, you don't get any of the fun deformities. But, all of your children and their descendants can no longer do algebra or use any word containing the letter 'N'.

I wish for unlimited rule free wishes which I will only use to help others people.

Granted, but they start to think your creepy and haul you off to an asylum...

I wish for several wishes getting wished for.

Grant. Several wishes of the worst wishes are granted, including world starvation, the loss of all human eyeballs, and the eradication of all ponies.

I wish I was a famous singer that made great music with a great voice and a great band and a great recording company and sexy looks.

granted, but the public does not think so and go and start hitting you with MLP plastic toys

I wish school ended this week -.-

Granted. So does the world.

...What? Too soon?

Anyway, I wish that I could STOP GETTING LICKED, DAMNIT. I'm trying to hold my color- I mean cover.

Back