Team9000 Minecraft (Community Reboot)

Trying to log into the reboot server, and it says the server is out of date. How would I go about getting around this, and do you plan on updating the server?

Also, Hello Team 9k. It's been awhile.

Trying to log into the reboot server, and it says the server is out of date. How would I go about getting around this, and do you plan on updating the server?

The server currently runs on 1.7. Are you using 1.8?

EDIT: We currently have some plugins that are not 1.8 compatible yet, so we are in a holding pattern until the plugins update (many other servers appear to be in the same boat as us).

The best way is at the initial minecraft login screen, create a new profile called T9K. Under the Version Selection, tell it to use Version 'Release 1.7.10". You then should be able to connect MC.Team9000.net

So yeah, small problem...

Clipboard05.jpg

Clipboard06.jpg

Clipboard07.jpg

They can't do any real damage other than lag. I'll try to log in in a few minutes and ip ban them, but I don't have remote access to the server.

Edit: Should be fixed, for now. They might use another IP address, so I'll write up a little script after I get back from dinner.

Gurw also built a face with a chiseled ("Ozy") stone block for each eye in the Hinterlands, which I thought was cool, but now that's gone too. In this case /prism tells me exactly who did it.

Since I'm not the only one who thought this probably isn't acceptable, I posted in the Ban Appeals / Abuse Reports / Admin Requests forum about this.

Is it okay to grief stuff made by admins?

Gurw built a shop for Pyrhos in Southbridge (at least I'm pretty sure /prism told me that a long time ago). It had two nether stars in item frames on the front of it. One disappeared quite some time ago, the other one much more recently. I'm pretty sure these can't be traced.

Gurw also built a face with a chiseled ("Ozy") stone block for each eye in the Hinterlands, which I thought was cool, but now that's gone too. In this case /prism tells me exactly who did it.

So one person told me they thought this was probably okay, so the question is, how soon after an admin builds something can I steal it? :) I could've made an easy 256 diamonds from the chiseled stone blocks, and maybe another 256 diamonds each for the nether stars if anyone wanted them bad enough. I kind of figured it's still grief, I mean I thought the face in the hillside was kind of cool/creepy, like I can't see any houses around but there's still this sign of life, I wonder who was here..
This is still bannable. If you would like an admin to remove something that's in your way or you just don't like, you can ask - but otherwise whoever did this is asking for a ban.

Apologies if I've gotten this wrong, but didn't we vote to not allow nooblets to use the nether? The number of random players who have stolen from my house in the Hinterlands (which has a portal) is one thing that suggests nooblets can use the nether, and I also just saw ablisa say that it's possible too.

So I was curious as to if you all know whether or not there's been any progress made on the plugins-side of things, and in terms of upgrading the server to 1.8? How is sponge coming along? And forge? Or are there still compatibility issues with upgrading to 1.8? I haven't really read anything lately, so was just curious.

Edit: Oh, interesting. I guess researching is always nice-

https://forums.spongepowered.org/t/status-update-api-release-edition-not-the-usable-server/4889

Back