Runescape

Worst skill but best cape. Such a horrible skill.
Rid8FQQ.png

Is Runescape still as overrun with bots as I remember it when I quit? That was one of the biggest factors for WHY I quit.

Is Runescape still as overrun with bots as I remember it when I quit? That was one of the biggest factors for WHY I quit.
Bots are close to non existent on the main game. Due to bot watch the number is incredibly low except for a few bots that somehow manage to avoid the system. If you were to try to bot on the main game it would be complete suicide as your account would get banned within a week. In old school there is a bit more bots but they are still taken care of to quite an extent with the same software used to take care of the bots in rs3.

Bots are close to non existent on the main game. Due to bot watch the number is incredibly low except for a few bots that somehow manage to avoid the system. If you were to try to bot on the main game it would be complete suicide as your account would get banned within a week. In old school there is a bit more bots but they are still taken care of to quite an extent with the same software used to take care of the bots in rs3.
Well that's good to hear. Back when I played I just got so frustrated; It was nearly impossible to train woodcutting/mining due to the massive amount of them.

Also, just logged on and had absolutely no idea where it was because everything looked so different. Took me like 5 minutes to find my skills.
Pretty nubbly compared to most here, but yeah, ranged tank; was going for 99 ranged/def
rskills.png

Well that's good to hear. Back when I played I just got so frustrated; It was nearly impossible to train woodcutting/mining due to the massive amount of them.

Also, just logged on and had absolutely no idea where it was because everything looked so different. Took me like 5 minutes to find my skills.
Pretty nubbly compared to most here, but yeah, ranged tank; was going for 99 ranged/def
View attachment 144430
If you want something more familiar to the old game interface and the old combat system and not deal with the new interface go to the action bar (the thing with all the square abilties on it), find the gear symbol, right click it, and click legacy. Boom, no more horrible interface.

If you can't find any of that click esc, go to game settings or whatever the first option is and find "legacy mode" and click that on.

Back