Runescape

Welp considering I made my account 7 years ago and that was when I leveled my attack from 1 to 2 technically speaking for this account... 7 years.

However, a combat 99 can be obtained in a few weeks/a month. I got it over the course of years from training to doing slayer, but mostly slayer.
You can comp in like a year, if you no life.

You can comp in like a year, if you no life.

If you have the money that is. Most skills are extremely easy, but just require extreme amounts of money. Fletching 99 can be done in like 10 hours with Dragon bolts. Construction can be done in 1-2 Hours. Prayer in about 3 days.

Tell me more

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but I know Demonic Thrones are around 12-13m Xp an hour, but that's a cost of like 13B RSGP an hour. Fletching bolts and arrows can gain upward to around 1.5mxp an hour. Prayer is simple, just do frost dragons and no-life gilded altars. Really anything that is a money skill can be trained quickly. Magic, Range, Smithing, Cooking, Firemaking, Herblore, Dung Floor Paying. If you had the money, you could take care of the skills you can buy in the first month then work on Farming, Slayer, Mining, Combat Skills, Agility, Summoning for the next 11 No-life. I heard that Drumgun or someother top ranked person has around 1600-2000 Days logged on Runescape. Thats like 6 straight years of your life playing and clicking. -.-

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but I know Demonic Thrones are around 12-13m Xp an hour, but that's a cost of like 13B RSGP an hour. Fletching bolts and arrows can gain upward to around 1.5mxp an hour. Prayer is simple, just do frost dragons and no-life gilded altars. Really anything that is a money skill can be trained quickly. Magic, Range, Smithing, Cooking, Firemaking, Herblore, Dung Floor Paying. If you had the money, you could take care of the skills you can buy in the first month then work on Farming, Slayer, Mining, Combat Skills, Agility, Summoning for the next 11 No-life. I heard that Drumgun or someother top ranked person has around 1600-2000 Days logged on Runescape. Thats like 6 straight years of your life playing and clicking. -.-
Rofl. It's sarcasm. If you didn't know, Antecus has the Max and Completionist cape. :p

http://services.runescape.com/m=hiscore/compare?user1=Anxe

I can't tell if that's sarcasm or not, but I know Demonic Thrones are around 12-13m Xp an hour, but that's a cost of like 13B RSGP an hour. Fletching bolts and arrows can gain upward to around 1.5mxp an hour. Prayer is simple, just do frost dragons and no-life gilded altars. Really anything that is a money skill can be trained quickly. Magic, Range, Smithing, Cooking, Firemaking, Herblore, Dung Floor Paying. If you had the money, you could take care of the skills you can buy in the first month then work on Farming, Slayer, Mining, Combat Skills, Agility, Summoning for the next 11 No-life. I heard that Drumgun or some other top ranked person has around 1600-2000 Days logged on Runescape. Thats like 6 straight years of your life playing and clicking. -.-

Tell me how you're going to make demonic thrones, prior to level 99 (including the possibility of boosting). And since the convo was about getting 99's fast, that doesn't make sense. Prayer is different as there is no requirement to train it with any bones (sadly, why not frost bones 90+? :eek:). I know Forsberg (No. 2) has achieved max xp in around 900~ days playtime, although he is supposedly a dropout and bought a shit ton of bonds/spins, made his money primarily from 35m rc xp on 07, just doing double nats from lvl 44. All whilst being max efficient on eoc. I give him props to that, nonetheless still doesn't have a life.

Tell me how you're going to make demonic thrones, prior to level 99 (including the possibility of boosting). And since the convo was about getting 99's fast, that doesn't make sense. Prayer is different as there is no requirement to train it with any bones (sadly, why not frost bones 90+? :eek:). I know Forsberg (No. 2) has achieved max xp in around 900~ days playtime, although he is supposedly a dropout and bought a shit ton of bonds/spins, made his money primarily from 35m rc xp on 07, just doing double nats from lvl 44. All whilst being max efficient on eoc. I give him props to that, nonetheless still doesn't have a life.

Eh, I knew someone was going to call me out for posting ideas where you need to level to that before anything. Wasn't thinking at the time and was too lazy to go back and change it. I wonder what he is going to do when Runescape isn't a thing anymore. I'm not sure if he's American, but you can't do much without a High-school Degree correct me if i'm wrong(In the United States.) I know quite a few people who recently spent $1000+ on bonds for the Choose whatever you want Prismatic Stars.

Eh, I knew someone was going to call me out for posting ideas where you need to level to that before anything. Wasn't thinking at the time and was too lazy to go back and change it. I wonder what he is going to do when Runescape isn't a thing anymore. I'm not sure if he's American, but you can't do much without a High-school Degree correct me if i'm wrong(In the United States.) I know quite a few people who recently spent $1000+ on bonds for the Choose whatever you want Prismatic Stars.
Dragonseance shows that it's totally possible to be a complete no life and somewhat competitive at runescape yet still finnish college and get a degree. I don't know about Forsberg, but I think he is American Swedish, probably has rich parents and nothing to worry about. Drumgun is Dutch I think, I don't know anything about his irl status. And Suomi was just a weird and awkward one.

So this happened on the 11th kill

bafb2e84ee.png

I love hidden dialogue in quests.

2764f5d20b.jpg

Fun fact, that dialogue has 2 types of meta dug into it. Not only is it a pun on hourly gp people reference when doing money making methods but also back during pvp worlds the npc "Mandarith" used to trade gp for items and statue drops from pvp kills. To get this drops from pvp kills people found you needed to have 76k worth on your character when you died to get something from the rare drop table. So with this people kill themselves with 76k and would drop mostly junk but if you got lucky you could turn say 500k into a 5m+ drop. So with that the chat dialogue is tied to the 76k joke.

Back