• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A home in the hills

I'll go on at some stage... I really want to be a member of the town, but at the moment I've got QUITE a few committments on the server.
For one, 'Juco needs my help.
Two... Perq wants me to check out something of his.
Three, Treetop Farms has been horribly griefed and it's my responsiblity to find out who it was.
Four... Skybridge.

There's probably more. But I'll get there, somehow.

Aghh Im having a hard time finishing my house due to ppl needing my help and running out of items, tomorrow I wll try and finish my house and posably working on the town aware and putting some roads and lights. And I'm glad the new town is a hit and it's growing just hope that we have enough mountains :D

Aghh Im having a hard time finishing my house due to ppl needing my help and running out of items, tomorrow I wll try and finish my house and posably working on the town aware and putting some roads and lights. And I'm glad the new town is a hit and it's growing just hope that we have enough mountains :D

If we run out of mountains we'll make terraces on the cliffs and mountainsides, and eventually take the valleys

Right, a coupole of extra suggestion for the public mine, which is open, I need to finish the road but it can be accessed.

Anyway, Keep mining on that layer. Never ever mine up or down as you'd ruin the floor of your layer/the one above. If you do however make sure to repair it.

Place torches on your right. This way you'll know if you're going deep into the mine (torches on the right) or coming towards the exit (torches on the left).

A sign tells you what layers you're on, though i need to complete that, also there will be a furnace and a workbench at the beginning of every layer and maybe deep into the mine, after a certain distance

Keep the mine lit, we don't want monsters in our mine, do we?

That is all for now, later i'll add thees guidelines on a bulletin board outside the mine.

Regarding the statue building: build it in classic or beta or wherever you want to and post it here, then we'll vote for our favourite. the winner goes on the stone arch at the end of the tunnel

O.K... Next time I'm on (which will probably be tomorrow my time), I want to figure out where my house will be and how I can help.
That's right, I'm there in Skybridge.
I have a few things I want to discuss with you, Fulg, so next time I'm on, I'll PM you.

Since I like stalking Vor, can I join in on the fun too? :D

No seriously, this seems to be like a fun town to be in. I can't be on as much as I'd like to but I'll try.

I am still rich and want other to share in my wealth, so count me in :D (coords pl0x?)

Get Fulg to show you the way when he is on. Don't bother with co-ords, there's a tunnel from spawn to Skybridge if you want quick(ish) passage.

Ur a GREAT BIG PHONY!!!!

f9hws8.png

Back