• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A home in the hills

Ur a GREAT BIG PHONY!!!!

f9hws8.png
ahahaha

In order to complete the tracks in the tunnel, i need you guys to donate as much iron as you can

I have recently found more iron at my settlement, so I'll see what I can do.

Aww I think I used up all my ion and I use to have a stack and a half but I'll check my other chest if I can find some, btw I have all the gold if you need .

And that's a lot, right? Give me some numbers. Like, how many rails are we talking about here?

And that's a lot, right? Give me some numbers. Like, how many rails are we talking about here?
Basically, it's around 2,150 rails. For one set of materials, you get 16 rails. And since it takes 6 iron per one craft recipe, that's 805 bars of iron.
We need to go mining I think. :doy:

On a side note:
Can you add me to the resident's list when you have a chance Fulgenzio? Thanks! :D

Okay. So many of my friends at your town - imma also move there. Maybe I could live with someone, because I don't have anything anymore? :)

Okay. So many of my friends at your town - imma also move there. Maybe I could live with someone, because I don't have anything anymore? :)

I'd have to ask Vor first too, but you're welcome to stay at mine and Vorsprung's house. We have plenty of space, so I'm sure Vor won't mind. :)

I'd have to ask Vor first too, but you're welcome to stay at mine and Vorsprung's house. We have plenty of space, so I'm sure Vor won't mind. :)
Aww thanks :) I am sure I will gather some material and build my own house as soon as I can. Thanks tho :)

Back