Chiba's Let's Play

I apologize for my lack of updating. =.= Lately, I've been having issues focusing on any one particular game. This goes for both my LPs and otherwise. It's really putting stress on me as video games are typically how I unwind and de-stress, but lately, I've been getting more and more irritated with the games I do play. Not ragequit-style things, moreso things start happening and I stop having fun. It doesn't matter what game it is, it happens. I thought I had a cure for it at one point, but it turns out it was only a mask, but I feel the principal behind it could potentially be the thing I need.

So, with that being said, if you've read this far, here's what I want you to do. I want you all to think of any game, be it N64, PS1, MMO, etc. I want you to think of the way people are suppose to play the game. Now, I want you to think of some absolutely batshit insane way to play the game instead, something no one in their right mind would EVER do. THAT is what I want to do. I like the idea of breaking the mold that games form and playing it in an all new way. Call 'em challenge runs, call 'em meta breakers, call it whatever you want. That's what I want to do, and I have no qualms about recording it either. No matter how stupid. These videos would be different than the LGD challenges in that the challenges themselves aren't necessarily meta-breaking. Again, I don't care the game (provided it isn't a horror game. >.> No, I'm not doing one, don't even ask.).

Thank you all for sticking with me thus far and to those who actually watch my crap-tastic videos.

Back