Chiba's Let's Play

So..... Hiatus.

I'm now sharing my residence with 5 other people. Needless to say, I have zero privacy and due to an infant in the house, I can't record at night either.

:snorlax:

So... new update.

I will resume recording soon, as I've decided to say 'Fuck it' and because I REALLY miss recording.

Problem is now I'm going through one of the worst chest colds I've ever had in my life, and it's been going on for near a month.

-

Once that blows over, expect a massive update in quality to the channel and videos. Might not be 1080p, but cleaner editing, end slates for easy navigation, thumbnails, description links to assorted things, etc.

I'd like peoples' opinions on whether or not I should continue doing 2 games at once to give people options for something to watch, or stick with one game at a time, keeping focus more easily. I used to think this method was faster, but it ends up being roughly the same speed in terms of content.

I have a PS2. Yay Christmas.

New LP will be up later today. It would have been up 3 days ago, but Youtube sorta decided to nope the fuck out of the video.

Jak and Daxter will resume once one of the current LPs are finished.

Expect a lot of PS2 games.

:pika:

So, start of the new year, what's changed?

1. Within the next few months, I /should/ be back to a normal schedule.

2. I have hit 100 subscribers. Holy shit, why? ._. I'm a doofus with a headset who is bad at video games.

Back