Corrupt-A-Wish

Granted, however it was cold fire so he didn't get hurt. Also, he got free pumpkin pie.

I wish you would take this thread so seriously, though it is kind of hilarious that you do.

First off, you'd have to be incinerated, as said by my wish.

Granted, but I soon got bored and left the thread.

I wish that the end of the world was on December 21, 2012.

granted, u know latin very well, but when u speak to people in latin language, after first sentence u just forget all of your knowledge in latin.

i wish this thread is getting more funny

granted but everyone started posting shitty memes that eventually caused the thread to be deleted

I wish I had sanvich

It's not supposed to. :3

Granted, but it's poisonous and kills you.

I wish that Crane would stop complaining.
I'm in a good mood today, so I'm going to lay this out for you. Mistakes I have made in this thread happen because I usually post from my phone. One my phone I type rather slowly, so other people posting from their computers are much faster. People get skipped. Instead of complaining about this when it happens, please do not complain about it. It's frustrating and really just makes me want to be even more difficult going good forward. It also makes you look like an asshole because you're taking a forum game too seriously. I end up looking like an asshole too, because it have to troll a forum game thread. Even now I look like an idiot because it looks like I'm starting drama in a forum game thread. In reality I'm just trying to squash this before it becomes an issue. So please, cut people in this thread a little slack and stop trying to be the corrupt a wish thread Nazi.

I wish half Life 3 were out.

EDIT: Um... ninja'd?

Amaterasu:
Granted. He bitches instead. Crane, Amaterasu. Amaterasu, Team9000 Official Grump.

I wish there were more lulz in here that could actually make me laugh.

EDIT: Um... ninja'd?

Amaterasu:
Granted. He bitches instead. Crane, Amaterasu. Amaterasu, Team9000 Official Grump.

I wish there were more lulz in here that could actually make me laugh.
Kind of sad considering kind typed all that on my phone.

I'll just finish this before another ninja:
I wish half Life 3 were out.

Granted, but national news flared with reports that Valve Co-Founder Gabe Newell was jumped by a large group of men wearing red and blue attire. He was gravely wounded, but not fatally, by the men who all seemed to be toting some form of handgun. Ballistic analysts were baffled at the fact that they couldn't identify a single shell (thus, none of the models of handgun) that was fired. Medical personnel on the scene reported that Gabe only has a couple weeks to live, at best.

I wish for what I had above: That there were more lulz in here that could actually make me laugh.

granted, but you got this instead of laugh (idk if this will make you laugh) : 9gag.com

i wish that i could install IOS 5 on my 1rd generation ipod

Granted, but it malfunctioned due to the wrong generation.

I wish that life was immortal, and we could feel no pain, including emotional and mental.

granted, but because it was immortal, u try to jump from eiffel tower to ground, and it seems the immortality have its own limitation, it cant handle the damage, causing few of broken bone, but still u dont feel pain so u dont know at all, and u cant get up but no one notice because all they know is the immortality doesnt have limitation, and u wondering all day, all night "what happent to me?!"

i wish that nokia will released G3310 touch LOL

granted, but it was so so big, so people protest about your house

i wish i could get post-graduate in new york

Back