Cosplay and Cosplay Ideas Thread!

480px-OzpinProfilePicture.png

Professor Ozpin?
Edit: RWBY

I like that noda idea. That's actually a good idea, pretty recognizable and would give me some art project to make that weapon.

Squall. Two words: gun blade.

D012_Squall_CG.png
Seems a little too built for me to cosplay him lol.

480px-OzpinProfilePicture.png

Professor Ozpin?
Edit: RWBY
Eh, not really a possibility for me

Thanks for the suggestions.

Got a few from another place:

A trainer red with a Twitch Plays Pokemon twist to it

Marshal Lee but I've never seen Adventure Time so idk about that.

Dark LInk but that'd take a fair bit of effort and probably cash.

Another ideas was a crossplay/do a male version of a female character.

Ok so Brennan is planning to do something with what he has left of his summer. I'm making the (probably bad) decision that I want to make a Johnny Joestar costume and I want some input from you guys regarding what I should do in certain spots.

Johnny_JoestarASB.png

(Here's probably the best pic I could get of him in color)

How exactly should I do his shirt? Because his shirt has a hood but at the same time it's short sleeved, not exactly thick and doesn't have that pocket that most sweatshirts have on them. I had two ideas for what I could do:
  • Take a blank white hoodie and cut the sleeves short (but that leaves that pocket that most hoodies have as a problem)
  • Take a blank white shirt and somehow attach a hood to it
(The red/blue lines on it aren't a concern)

Secondly, Where would one find those/similar pants?

If I ever want your guy's input in any other department I'll probably ask in the future, until then thank you for any and all input you guys have :D

Probably the easiest way to make the shirt is the white shirt idea.

You could make the pants with a star pattern printed on the fabric, or check around eBay, Amazon, or ezcosplay.com to see is anyone is selling them!
A few google searches have helped me out immensly.

Found something about how to attach a hood to a t-shirt (So that's probably gonna happen)

And found some pants that are basically what I was looking for
$_57.JPG

Thanks to some suggestion on reddit I think I have who I'll be cosplaying.
Izaya Orihara from Dararara
Izaya-Orihara-1izaya-orihara-16437059-829-466.jpg

Izaya-1izaya-orihara-13635933-1400-933.jpg

My hair is exactly like his except a slight bit longer version, I've already got dark blue jeans and a black shirt (and a pocket knife like his but that probably wouldn't fly at a con). All I need is 2 silver rings, some purple/pink contacts and that jacket.

My hair is exactly like his except a slight bit longer version, I've already got dark blue jeans and a black shirt (and a pocket knife like his but that probably wouldn't fly at a con). All I need is 2 silver rings, some purple/pink contacts and that jacket.
Go for it, if you don't you're gonna spend you're whole life wishing you did

if I haven't mentioned this in the past, I will now:
US-based manufactured contacts require a prescription to order a pair, so any purely cosmetic varieties will be coming from overseas or across borders, as the Canadian mentioned.
<3

There are other sites available, but I've had decent experience with the products here

if I haven't mentioned this in the past, I will now:
US-based manufactured contacts require a prescription to order a pair, so any purely cosmetic varieties will be coming from overseas.

There are other sites available, but I've had decent experience with the products here
Overborder*

We sell them in Canadia too.

So I gave up on the other cosplay ideas and I think I'm just gonna go as L again, mostly cause my hair has grown to where its nearly an exact L hair style and all it needs to do that is a little hairspray.

IMG_2582.JPG

One day,

One day I'll finally fulfil my several year long dream and make my really simple cosplay of this.

I honestly think the hardest part would be learning the dance off-by-heart.

Iiii get to/have been recruited to cosplay a humanoid Rarity for a spring convention.
This has me VERILY AMUSED AND EXCITED.
Probably mostly because I'm designing/making an entire classy ensemble from scratch for it.
Because Rarity must be FABULOUS. And.. I like designing clothed, but never get a chance to actually make my designs.
Until now.
Squee.

Back