Doctor Who... The Ongoing Discussion

to be honest neitheer do i but also do you notice that with every regeneration the doctor gets younger? well now he's getting older

gNUgvCN.jpg

Honestly, I think an older Doctor will do fine.

[collapse=Spoiler]I loved how they brought back that one piece of music from seasons 3 and 4.
[/collapse]

Bloody hell, did Moffat really have to play the #Pond card? I almost never get emotional watching movies or TV, but I'd swear somebody was cutting an onion near me during that scene. As a whole, I thought it was a pretty good send-off for Matt, though I admit, the swtich was a little too quick for my liking; I've had sneezes that lasted longer.

Bloody hell, did Moffat really have to play the #Pond card? I almost never get emotional watching movies or TV, but I'd swear somebody was cutting an onion near me during that scene. As a whole, I thought it was a pretty good send-off for Matt, though I admit, the swtich was a little too quick for my liking; I've had sneezes that lasted longer.

They couldn't do the whole "Army explody regeneration scene" since they just used it up.
'eh, I didn't mind it personally.

TIME TO REVIVE A THREAD!!! :D
Unless you have something to say about Doctor Who, stop. Reviving threads "for the lulz" is utterly ridiculous, so please refrain from it unless you have a reason to.

Capaldi lands this August! Woot!

Back